Super Contributor
With the price of gasoline, I'm wondering why some think it's cheaper slogging from mall to mall verses shipping costs.
Super Contributor

Many of my orders shipped today also! Couldn't believe it! Scheduled delivery Thursday!

Super Contributor

Maybe they are trying to avoid a lot of cancellations due to impulse buying because of easy pay day. They seem to ship things immediately when the have special days. I don't blame them.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/11/2014 PKB said: With the price of gasoline, I'm wondering why some think it's cheaper slogging from mall to mall verses shipping costs.

the voice of reason.....thank you....

Honored Contributor

Circles, I'm glad the Q is not dragging their feet and I hope you enjoy your pretty new things.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/11/2014 Bird mama said:

Circles, I'm glad the Q is not dragging their feet and I hope you enjoy your pretty new things.

Thank You, Bird mama....I appreciate your nice comment...

Valued Contributor

That is good news, I ordered a few things but I did check orders. So I'll wait, read reviews, then before the 2 weeks cancellation time, I'll switch the order to a credit card and make sure I select the 3 easy payments option. It is normally there, whatever is offered the day of the order is there when you switch it from check order to credit card.

that way I can have come control, I used to just charge away but doing check order has really cut down on a lot of my ordering.

Trusted Contributor

I did not order anything but have had no problems with shipping times in the past.

Super Contributor
No ship for me yet, BUMMER!
Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2014 circles said:
On 3/11/2014 nantucket shore said:

WoW is for sure, you are keeping them in business! You spent about $36 and change on shipping for those items let alone the cost of the item.

I've been doing brick and mortar shopping, try it on and take it or leave it. The store coupons are plenty, Bon Ton keeps sending me $50 off $100 and 25% off yellow tag clearance so that's where I've been going.

two years ago I went to my local mall...which has a bon-ton...and several other stores...all I wanted was a nice blouse to wear for my grandsons communion...I was in everyone of those stores...and could find nothing that looked nice....now keep in mind I wear a 3x..and everything I seen was big ugly flowery tops...I tried to find a nice plain conservative top but none to be found....(why do stores and manufacturers think because we are a larger size we want to wear ugly tops?)

anyway....that is why I pay for shipping and shop here at the q....where I can always find something to wear....the cost of shipping is the price I pay to NOT to walk around a mall...what a waste of my time....I was exhausted when I got home that day...and swore I would never do that to myself again....and I haven't.....:0)

I was in the larger sizes last year and I hear you but now I'm in the misses sizes so off to the stores now. I did find that I never shopped the stores when I was larger, I did like you, just click and ship.

I'm approaching 40#'s down with WW and feel such a burden has been lifted off of me. The freedom to shop to walk the stores and enjoy what's available but I still enjoy the Q's pants (even though it seems like just a month later there's holes always in my pockets) and I even went down a size on those too.

I agree with you though that clicking and shipping from the Q is so easy but the consistency of sizing is not here either at the Q. I've sent so much back that costs me so much money that I think twice and now three times before I hit submit. I say "whatever works for you" is the best way to shop.