Honored Contributor

Cat TongueI noticed the price too and thought it was ridiculous.  Perhaps there are 14K gold zippers?  LOL  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Cat TongueI noticed the price too and thought it was ridiculous.  Perhaps there are 14K gold zippers?  LOL  

@Katcat1  I suspect not, or the price would have been a whole lot more.  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@lrbrb wrote:

$125 for a hoodie!  Some people must have a lot of money!

I do not like hoodies, however I guess if you are into them there must be certain aspects you look for, however when I think of a hoodie I think of someone who is jogging or exercising, not a fashion statement.

Esteemed Contributor

Some of the lines are really overpriced.    If you really like something though and you can swing it, that's good.  I try to be patient and wait for things to go on clearance or lunchtime specials........sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't!!  That's okay.

Respected Contributor

For $125, I expect to buy 4 or 5 hoodies not one. But it's just me paying the bills so I'm not able to spend like a lot of posters here. If it's something you like and you're going to get a lot of wear out of it, go for it. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

People have various incomes.  I don't really think $150 is a lot of money to pay for any article of clothing.  I'm sure some high end designer out there is selling hoodies for $1500 and people buy them.  Barefoot Dreams had dreamy poncho that I think was around $400 and they sold it on their own website too....I drooled over that poncho....I wanted it soooo badly but I couldn't justify the price.  I'd have been all over it if it was $200.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee,   You are very strange and it seems to me that you go around and like to make nasty or sarcastic comments.  If you continue to make comments to me, I will report you.  This one was nothing compare to your usual remarks.  I see you made remarks to other people in this thread.  Very immature. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Pearlee,   You are very strange and it seems to me that you go around and like to make nasty or sarcastic comments.  If you continue to make comments to me, I will report you.  This one was nothing compare to your usual remarks.  I see you made remarks to other people in this thread.  Very immature. 

I have to agree that Pearley's comment on this thread was "nothing".  Don't know why she was called out or why someone would report her for saying gold zippers would cost more???.

Respected Contributor

With or without the 14k zipper, I got the Loden in med. I am normally a xs but this one looked pretty form fitting and I wanted to wear a tee under it comfortably.   Hope it's a cute in person as it was in presentation.

Deb

Honored Contributor

I had recently purchased a Barefoot Dreams circle cardigan directly from their website...didn't know they'd be on QVC again.  I know I'll love it....the fabric is so comfortable.  

My granddaughters have little pink baby hoodies!  (No not from me...I think their other grandma  bought those)