Honored Contributor

@Trix 

The men's clothing is really nice too. My husband really likes the short sleeve Henley's but he'd fit right in here because he's whining about the price! LOL

Occasional Contributor

WAs it Fashion Formulas?

Valued Contributor

Unless it's something really unique & I pretty much know my size from a particular designer I am not ordering anything else. Between the s&h & cost of returns I'm sick of QVC. I can not depend on their size charts anymore. Lunchtime & primetime specials are mostly junk. I used to love shopping here. Not anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

@DAD I keep saying that I don't need anything and I'm not going to buy anything new, but then I'll see something cute or on sale or a Lunchtime or Primetime Special and bam! I order it. No willpower! I do purge every spring and fall though, so my closet and dressers aren't overflowing.

Super Contributor
Not only are the prices too high but most of the “fashion” looks like the models are wearing a sack! I mean there is no fit! The fabric just hangs there with so many clothing items. Over 90% of the fabric is synthetic...made of plastic! Very cheap stuff yet they are charging outrageous prices! What happened to cotton? I like to wear fabric that allows air to flow through! I tried looking for a cotton flannel shirt and they are all clearance with hardly and sizes left. No flannel pajamas. All pajamas are polyester, of course. Just recycle some more plastic! They don’t grow cotton in the land of
polyester and plastic so we only get fake fabric?! Let’s face it....the industries of this country have been sold to China and they dictate what is sold here. At least a few other stores still sell a few natural fabrics, but not many.
Trusted Contributor

Even though I personally don't need any clothing,while watching denim&co today,I said to my self,good thing you don't need a thing.I won't pay the prices they are asking for a t shirt.Have enough plus don't go out with this virus.

Contributor

All the new brands they're bringing in are IMHO way over priced and for the quality. Yes there are beautiful items that are high priced also, but who are they targeting as the buyer now? Especially when everyone's lives have changed. SK loves expensive brands and always lets us know. I am only able to buy one or two items if its on 5 or 6 flex pay.

New Contributor

Boy do I agree⁉️ Love QVC but seems like clothing prices are getting really high⁉️ Just looked for lounge wear - pair of SWEATPANTS ⁉️⁉️ over $100. ⁉️👎🏻⁉️ For sweatpants⁉️⁉️ I could afford it but that's ridiculous 👎🏻👎🏻

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@homedecor1 

Many brands on QVC are now very pricey.  The one that just hits me in the face every time it is on is SIDE STITCH.  $130-150 for casual shirts that look like denim, but we are told the fabric is much better than denim.  Some shoes are also $150 and up, like Miz Mooz shoes and Fly London.   These items are definitely out of my price range. 

@maximillian  I have not purchased either of those.  I do have some Fly London shoes but purchased them locally a few years ago.  I thought, when I saw Side Stitch, that it reminded me of a trunk show of Eileen Fisher I had seen at Von Maur about 4 years ago.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I purchased a lot of clothing during the shut down due to Covoid.  I figured prices would go up and I am a pretty classic dresser so no worry about it going out of style.  I mostly shopped J. Crew, Gap, Anthropologie, Talbots, Ann Taylor, etc.  $79 t-shirts for $19, $125 sweaters for $30.  Now I need to purge to find room for everything! 

@DiAnne  Chico's had their crisp white shirts (that usually sell for $100) on sale during the height of Cov*d for $22 each.  I bought $110 worth, (blue oxford button down and 4 whites, different sleeve lengths).  I would have bought more but the store was low on my size when I was there.