Regular Contributor

WOW Size 2 GILI leather coat in brown SOLD OUT IN SECONDS

Make that milliseconds!

Trusted Contributor

Re: WOW Size 2 GILI leather coat in brown SOLD OUT IN SECONDS

Yes. I am no longer playing these games with QVC. So disappointed because I clicked on the link the second it appeared. No waitlist, no adv order. QVC and Lisa know by now that the size 2 and 4 sell out first and they need to order 3x as many in the smaller sizes. That really holds true for all QVC fashion lines. The XXS, 3X, 2, 28 always sell out first and for some reason the buyers just haven't learned to order more of those sizes.

Regular Contributor

I think Lisa and everyone else gets a huge kick out of doing this to us............it's cruel and unusual punishment for people who are really excited to purchase on EZ pay day and this happens every single time with her items. I saw the 2, clicked on it and when it added to cart it came up as sold out.

Trusted Contributor

On 6/9/2014 sherrisuzanne said:

I think Lisa and everyone else gets a huge kick out of doing this to us............it's cruel and unusual punishment for people who are really excited to purchase on EZ pay day and this happens every single time with her items. I saw the 2, clicked on it and when it added to cart it came up as sold out.

Same with me. I am just so tired of this. And frankly it isn't fair for those who don't do FB. I don't understand why QVC wants to alienate their customers this way. Same as with the Inside Q not being able to order it even though it is still being produced.

Well I really need to go back to work now.

Trusted Contributor

Hurry. QVC just loaded more. I got the tan on waitlist. At least that is something.

Regular Contributor

I've been waitlisted for that jacket before in the small size, it never ever came to me.

Honored Contributor

QVC probably got about 10 in just to get people all worked up and add to the frenzy. Now they can talk about how quickly it sold out and get people worked up for when Q gets it back in stock and this can start all over again.

Regular Contributor

On 6/9/2014 LipstickDiva said:

QVC probably got about 10 in just to get people all worked up and add to the frenzy. Now they can talk about how quickly it sold out and get people worked up for when Q gets it back in stock and this can start all over again.

Yep...........let's see how Lisa explains this tonight on her PM style. Now no one knows exactly what ""waitlist"" is because she came back and told everyone they could go on waitlist as it was an advanced order anyway? I've been on GILI's waitlist at least five times for items that never come back. Talked to Customer Service on the phone......no one knows anything until they can pow wow and come on TVtonight and explain

Honored Contributor

That's what I think too!

Super Contributor

Bingo!