Esteemed Contributor
It's probably the horrible rude women that post on the fashion board too. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised the people that work with her do not delete these things on Facebook?

Trusted Contributor

No worse than what I read on here. The difference? On here, there is a group of posters that will get posts removed they personally do not like. The post is not a bad post. It is just something they disagree with. They just click on "inappropriate" a few hundred times and it disappears.

Facebook is a joke and the emphasis QVC puts on it is a silly waste of time and energy.

Honored Contributor

It's the ugly world of internet trolls.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I posted these links on Kathleen's interesting thread, "O/T - article on internet trolls."

. . .

These have been posted in the past but go into more detail and are really eye-opening, in my opinion:

What Is an Internet 'Troll'? How Should I Deal With Trolls? (June 2014)

link goes to: http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/weirdwebculture/f/what-is-an-internet-troll.htm

and

Internet Trolls Really Are Horrible People (February 14, 2014)

link goes to: http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/climate_desk/2014/02/internet_troll_personality_stu...

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Is this her personal page or her qvc page?

I wonder if the people posting realize their name is attached. Perhaps that is all SG needs to know, their names and comments are there for everyone to see.

Valued Contributor
On 8/28/2014 TX-starlight said:

I was just reading Susan's facebook pg. All I can say is WOW! There are some horrible comments there. I can't believe Susan hasn't blocked these people. There are 2-3 that have posted multiple x, mean & ugly things. I actually felt sorry for her on there. That has to be hurtful to read. She is annoying at times, but to say such cruel things is just downright MEAN!!!!

So it's OK for you to call Susan "annoying"? You had a great post going until you included that.

Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 alarmclock said:

No worse than what I read on here. The difference? On here, there is a group of posters that will get posts removed they personally do not like. The post is not a bad post. It is just something they disagree with. They just click on "inappropriate" a few hundred times and it disappears.

Facebook is a joke and the emphasis QVC puts on it is a silly waste of time and energy.

The "report inappropriate" button is exactly what the name says, it's a button for us to report inappropriate posts. It is not a "delete inappropriate" button. Clicking it multiple times does not make the post go away faster, it just gets you banned if you do that too much.

Only webbie can delete posts. You can point out that they're offensive, but neither you nor other posters can delete posts just with the touch of that button.

Esteemed Contributor

I only see her advertising. I did not know she had a facebook page. I am wondering if she is the one reading it. It might be someone connected to her business that has set it up and is reading it.

Honored Contributor

Oh, please. She's not 15. She's a grown woman, a very wealthy grown woman. As long as her company is doing well and as long as she is raking in the money; she doesn't care what a few housbound harpies have to say.

Respected Contributor

Thats horrible. Makes me sad that people have to be like that! Maybe not everyone is your cup of tea so you just move on. I don't get people that try to pull others down. Not right.