Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOMEN IN CONTROL HAS THE BEST FITTING LEGGING AND PANTS TO BE FOUND!

[ Edited ]

I ❤️❤️❤️ them too!!

@Just Bling 

@customerQ--V--C 

They are all good, the ones made of 86% cotton/14% spandex with blue-tec at the waist.  I avoid seams running top to botom along the front or along the back of the leg.  She had ones with cargo like pockets that looked interesting that did have some seams sort of to the side and I would have tried them, but I haven't, so I can't recommend them.

Hope you find someting you like!

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pass for me.  She uses too much spandex or whatever for stretch.

Honored Contributor

A235995 - for those who asked, this is my all time fav legging that I buy in WWC line. 

Holy SLim Legs Ladies - they are apparently fazing this style out because they are on clearance for $18.00!!!!!!!  I'd be scooping up more pairs for myself but I don't really see any colors I need. 

Check them out, buy MANY!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted to clarify that her holy grail for me pants are the ones made of 86% cotton/14% spandex with blue tec.  I am going to edit my earlier post.

She does dicontinue a lot of styles but brings back similar ones with the same fabrication, and it is the fabrication that is key.  I trust her so much that I inadvertently bought some styles with seams running along the fronts or along the backs of the legs, and I didn't like that look, so don't recommend them.

And after posting I remembered I bought some jeans with blue tec that I didn't like.  They felt plasticky.  I had earlier bought some jeans in this line that had a fly and were lightweight with no blue tec, and I liked those too, but they were disconued and not sure she has brought anything similar back.

I do not like and would not buy any poly/span pants from this line.

@Just Bling 

@customerQ--V--C