Honored Contributor

Re: WK Swing Sweater in new colors on waitlist

I cannot post the color but this is the link for garden topiary from Pantone swatch

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

As soon as I saw the post re new colors I went to page and saw all the colors on w/l - so I put one size large on my wish list while I went to my closet to check size if one I had previously ordered when it first came out. Went back to wish list - all of 5 mins later - and next to my wish list order is note saying now not available! What gives? Just do not understand this.
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 dulwich said: As soon as I saw the post re new colors I went to page and saw all the colors on w/l - so I put one size large on my wish list while I went to my closet to check size if one I had previously ordered when it first came out. Went back to wish list - all of 5 mins later - and next to my wish list order is note saying now not available! What gives? Just do not understand this.

Two things we all should know when QVC puts items on waitlist

(1) the item is popular enough to have been reordered

(2) the waitlisted colors have been entered into the system and are NOT AVAILABLE until probably the fall of 2015

(3) the waitlisted items disappeared because enough initial people ordered the items

(4) the waitlisted items will be canceled via E Mail from QVC because they won't be able to get those newly entered colors in stock within 45 days.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

On 1/27/2015 JustJazzmom said:
On 1/27/2015 dulwich said: As soon as I saw the post re new colors I went to page and saw all the colors on w/l - so I put one size large on my wish list while I went to my closet to check size if one I had previously ordered when it first came out. Went back to wish list - all of 5 mins later - and next to my wish list order is note saying now not available! What gives? Just do not understand this.

(1) the item is popular enough to have been reordered {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

(2) the waitlisted colors have been entered into the system and are NOT AVAILABLE until probably the fall of 2015 {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

(3) the waitlisted items disappeared because enough initial people ordered the items {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

(4) the waitlisted items will be canceled via E Mail from QVC because they won't be able to get those newly entered colors in stock within 45 days. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Yeah, how many times have we been down that road; waitlist and then cancel. That's why I did my grumpy face on another post. It seems to me they should fill the waitlist orders first regardless how old they are and then release the remaining inventory but nope they start from scratch; just cancel all orders. When you are on auto ship they send an email advising they are sending out and ask if you don't want to go on line and cancel; if not they auto ship.
Oh, the ways of QVC; we'll never know as they don't either.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 HAPPY LADY said:
On 1/27/2015 JustJazzmom said:

(1) the item is popular enough to have been reordered {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

(2) the waitlisted colors have been entered into the system and are NOT AVAILABLE until probably the fall of 2015 {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

(3) the waitlisted items disappeared because enough initial people ordered the items {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

(4) the waitlisted items will be canceled via E Mail from QVC because they won't be able to get those newly entered colors in stock within 45 days. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Yeah, how many times have we been down that road; waitlist and then cancel. That's why I did my grumpy face on another post. It seems to me they should fill the waitlist orders first regardless how old they are and then release the remaining inventory but nope they start from scratch; just cancel all orders. When you are on auto ship they send an email advising they are sending out and ask if you don't want to go on line and cancel; if not they auto ship.
Oh, the ways of QVC; we'll never know as they don't either.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I agree. It's frustrating. I think it's a glitch in their software system to even show waitlisted colors for something that won't be available for purchase for 6 months or more.