Respected Contributor

Re: WK Swing Sweater in new colors on waitlist

On 1/27/2015 mjunkie said:
On 1/27/2015 Sheesh said:

My wallet is weeping...

...but my heart is singing! I just love this piece. I'm pretty confident that the Imperial Purple is a true, rich, vibrant purple---right up my alley! I'm in for the Merlot and the PP, too! This also means I can pass on the new WK tunic which is a bit long for this shortie! It's all good!

LOL! Purple is one of my colors, usually get compliments whenever I wear it. So I'd have to get it. Unless it's a very dark purple. My problem is, I was going to get those other WK tunics too. But now you have me wondering about being too long. I'm 5'5", how tall are you?

I'm 5'3" and the Swing Tunic is perfect, the new tunic is about 1.5" inches longer depending on your size---look at the Click Here measurements. I hear the Swing tunic is also coming back in a V-Neck version, too, so I'll be all over those, too. I do like the Fuchsia color of the new tunic, though...but I am going to pass on it.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

Love the two I have, will get more! I grab them often!
Respected Contributor

I think I'm going to order the Imperial Purple and the Perfectly Pink, since I already have the Mulberry. I asked Louis on this blog if these colors are for Spring or Fall, and he hasn't replied yet. Maybe he doesn't know?

Respected Contributor

My wallet is weeping...

...but my heart is singing! I just love this piece. I'm pretty confident that the Imperial Purple is a true, rich, vibrant purple---right up my alley! I'm in for the Merlot and the PP, too! This also means I can pass on the new WK tunic which is a bit long for this shortie! It's all good!

LOL! Purple is one of my colors, usually get compliments whenever I wear it. So I'd have to get it. Unless it's a very dark purple. My problem is, I was going to get those other WK tunics too. But now you have me wondering about being too long. I'm 5'5", how tall are you?

I'm 5'3" and the Swing Tunic is perfect, the new tunic is about 1.5" inches longer depending on your size---look at the Click Here measurements. I hear the Swing tunic is also coming back in a V-Neck version, too, so I'll be all over those, too. I do like the Fuchsia color of the new tunic, though...but I am going to pass on it.

Hmm...I think I'll still give the new tunic a try. I think the spring green and fuchsia will probably look good on me and I really don't have either of those colors in my wardrobe. Will probably try the v-neck version of the swing tunic too if the colors appeal to me. lol. Yes, I have a problem...

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Lyn08 said:

I think I'm going to order the Imperial Purple and the Perfectly Pink, since I already have the Mulberry. I asked Louis on this blog if these colors are for Spring or Fall, and he hasn't replied yet. Maybe he doesn't know?

Will be curious how the Imperial Purple compares. Even if they are similar, I might get it as a back-up in case something ever happens to my mulberry one. haha

Occasional Contributor

hmmmmm

They don't show up!! Did they take them down due to long waitlist time???

I truly NEED two of them. TRULY!!!

Regular Contributor

On 1/27/2015 gardensla said:

Merlot. Sigh. Perfect.

Ditto! ...perfect

Super Contributor

I would like a merlot one, that sounds so pretty. I was sad that I missed this sweater first time around. I'd also like to see this same sweater in a vneck.

I bet the perfectly pink is lovely too. I have to think about that one also.

Regular Contributor

On 1/27/2015 smilesalot said:

hmmmmm

They don't show up!! Did they take them down due to long waitlist time???

I truly NEED two of them. TRULY!!!

It sure was nice to learn of new colors, tho. I hope they show up for you sooner rather than later!

Trusted Contributor

Wait listed the purple and the PP... Also managed to snag an olive off the Bay this past week. Can't wait for it to arrive!