Super Contributor

Hi fashion friends!

*Thrifted 100% cotton Abbie Mags Fair Isle cardigan ($3.50). *Old CK elbow sleeve mock neck. *Levi's light wash Dad jeans. *Sarto mules, which arrived just as I was going to take the pic...I do not like them at all...they look too much like slippers...back to the hunt (which has been going on for two years) for black mules to wear in transition.

It's beautiful, whimsical, in excellent condition, and hand washed well...what looks like black and beige stripes in pics is actually black and deep, saturated celery green...

*Thrifted J.Crew lipstick pink "sweatshirt" (soft cotton with softest fleece inside). *James Perse drawstring cotton twill wide leg...soft and comfortable with a beautiful drape...Rack. *Pink/white stripe Converse Chucks. *Outfit is comfy enough to wear around the house, yet I think it's just fine to wear out if I had to run a quick errand or if someone stops by...passed the OG nap test, too, haha.

*Thrifted handmade cardigan...it's warm and not itchy, so I'm going to guess merino wool...quality rivals my $140 sweater coat from AranCraft. *Levi's dark wash Dad  jeans. *Color is accurate...

One of my favorite thrifts ever...

Hope you are all well and happy!

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF  The fair isle sweater and the teal sweater are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

I love every single thing you wore this week, much better than any week before.  I love sweaters and that makes it so nice.  you really have some great finds.  If I did not like you so much, I might be jealous of you.  But I congratulate you.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF you look great, as always.  I'm a big fan of the James Perse pants.  (where did you get those?)

Valued Contributor

Fantastic as always!

That handmade sweater is stunning.  I've seen lots of handmade sweaters while thrifting and I've never seen one that well done.  Great find!

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF 

You look wonderful, as usual!  I especially love the Fair Isle sweater!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Adore the Fair isle sweater and especially that it is cotton.  The loose Levi jeans are a classic and look great on you...cute outfit!  Lovin' the scrunchy teal $4 sweater!

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF   Writing in TEAL because it's a very fav color of mine and you found THE STEAL of the day with your new sweater!!!!!!!  I'm envious I will say!!!!  Your look is SO me!!!  When it gets cooler  you can sport a jacket over your sweater, easily turns into a vested look. You know the fashion drill!!!!  I also love the fair isle sweater too, that's a good one in print.

I need to seriously drive up the street to my GW facil and check out what's old but new. There are a number of cool 2nd hand shops around me, need to do this. 

Esteemed Contributor

You look fabulous in all looks. Sweater in 1 is my favorite.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Hi. Do you actually keep and wear all these finds? You must have an enormous closet and a vibrant social life! I can't imagine spending so much time in thrift stores and buying so many pieces. Is it  a hobby ???