Esteemed Contributor

Re: WIW: Tweaks & a couple Duffies (w/e 7/30/22)...

@MacDuFF : re: the Black Ferragamo pumps- they are too small (9B)  I wear a 10W and no longer wear a heel unless it has a platform. More comfort and stability.

Taking the pumps to the shoemaker tomorrow to replace the heels. The leather soles, uppers and interior are all in very good used condition.

Like you, this is why I shop thrift. I have found a few good stores near me and live for the big score, to keep or to sell and fund my next purchase.

Regular Contributor

Re: WIW: Tweaks & a couple Duffies (w/e 7/30/22)...

@MacDuFF 

I LOVE those KUT ankle jeans.  That embroidery is stunning. (and I'm not an embroidery fan)

The espadrilles do look much better with the ribbon ties.  As for the Kate Spade sandals, the bows are a bit too cutesy for my taste.

I did receive the Bueno sandals.  They are comfortable but mine seem a bit short. I am a half size and sized up but my heel is at the very back edge.  Zulily had them for the same price I paid at Macy's. ($59) but I received a 20% rebate.

As always you look great in everything. You are a master at accessorizing, never overdone.