Super Contributor

WIW: Grey/blue/last capri (w/e 6/4/22)...

A few outfits I wore this week...

#1 Casual day...temps pushing 90, but low humidity  ...ran a few errands.

These Tribal capris (beach boutique) are the only ones to survive The Purge (I'm not crazy about the capri length), so they're at least five years old. I kept them because they're comfy (rayon, nylon, span), easy care, interesting back detail, no wrinkles.
Grey Eileen Fisher elbow sleeve tee.
Sam Edelman blue/white stripe crossover sandals.

Jessica Simpson bag (faux) with studs...bluer and brighter in real life
Old necklaces (beaded one is already outta here...meh)
Thrifted Brighton bangle, old SS cuffs
UltraFine Silver clip-on hoops from Q...wow price was $58 in Feb 2021! These earrings were the last Q purchase I made (I love them so much that I bought two pair. Also ordered four LDO pieces around same time last year, and all were returned.)
Click here for link to earrings

#2 Shopping and dinner.

Soho Apparel Ltd. (Marshall's or TJM) ankle length pant...rayon, nylon, span (comfy, easy care, no wrinkles)...  survived purge...actually hit at ankle bone (bonus).
Chico's no-iron linen button front tunic (can't decide if it's aqua or turq). The only (summer) tunic in my closet.  Highly recommend Chico's no-iron linen.
Free People jute sandals

Add lightweight JJill poncho for freezing restaurant

SS cobbled earrings (blue beads were my Mom's and twisted wire from old pair of mine)
Thrifted SS toggle necklace with heart (falls at the indentation at collarbone...perfect for summer open necklines)
Thrifted bone or mother-of-pearl (don't know and can't decide) stretch bracelet

Thrifted Laurel Burch cat tote

Hope you're all doing well. Have a good one.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Honored Contributor

Re: WIW: Grey/blue/last capri (w/e 6/4/22)...

@MacDuFF   Just curious, who takes your fashion photos? 

The SS heart neckless looks like a Tiffany.  Except the chain is far too long for them.  Tiffany's is short/choker.

proxy-image.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Mz iMac   My husband aka Handsome...he's starting to fancy himself a big time fashion photographer.  I'd recommend him if only he could get the lighting and the colors correct hahaha!  That Tiffany is a beauty...mine falls about the same length.

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF The capris look very good, imo.  In fact the first outfit is probably my favorite. 

You look good in all the pictures - you're dressing very well!

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF   Your hubby does an outstanding job.  I bet he could make $$$$ as a fashion photographer as a side hustle & you as a "personal shopper."  What a team both of you would make.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Thanks @moonandthestars   Those capris are the best ones I ever owned...pull-on with flat waistband and just enough stretch.  I regret not buying the black!

Super Contributor

He'll be pleased with your compliment @Mz iMac thank you.  If only we were younger we could make a whole career out of it!

Valued Contributor

Beautiful, I love the poncho.

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF   I really like the outfit with the blue poncho. It is a very pretty color and pulls the whole outfit together. (I like the look of ponchos, but can't get them to work on me.) Cute capris, sandals, and bag that go so well with each other.

You're jewelry is very nice, too. I enjoy bold pieces and the second bangle from the top of your wrist is similar to one I have.  BTW, gotta give your husband  credit for taking all of your terrific fashion photos. 📸 

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is your Laurel Burch tote bag. I had some Laurel Burch earrings, but lost them Smiley Sad and I also have a couple coffee mugs with her designs. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain