Honored Contributor

Re: WIW: Grey/blue/last capri (w/e 6/4/22)...

I love your outfits. Great thread !!

Regular Contributor

@MacDuFF 

You look so pulled together in all your pictures.  Everything coordinates so well.  When I see your pictures, I see the total you, not any one particular piece. There are never any distractions.  My favorite is you in that luscious color blue poncho.

I have a collection of LB dogs.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing your outfits. The white capris look cool and comfortable for warm weather. I love a good striped top. I own way too many myself. 🥴 That shade of blue is a pretty summer color.

Super Contributor

@Lisa Y   I never associated ponchos with summer until I bought that JJill, which I bought for the pretty color and honestly didn't think I'd wear much, but it's been great for cold indoor venues and even at home.  Hope you are well, Cuz.

@teganslaw   I had no idea LB made earrings!  Looked them up and found lots labeled "vintage."  Were yours vintage?  All the ones I saw looked like cloisonne, too, which I love.  Seems like I don't see cloisonne any more...?

Hello and thanks to @happilyretiredgirl   @OKPrincess   @ladyfox412   @wilma 

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy when you post your outfits and the stories of how you put them together.

The cat tote is adorable.

Honored Contributor

PS I love ❤️ the cat 🐈 tote 👜 

@MacDuFF 

Esteemed Contributor

Both outfits are cute and you look cute in them!  I especially love the second outfit with the poncho!  

BTW, I had seen your wide silver cuff bracelet a lot when you posted in the Outfit of the Day thread and fell in love with it.  A few years ago, I ordered a similar one on Amazon.  I forget the brand name but it was one that had been on the Q (and maybe still is).  I think it is a woman's name.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown