Esteemed Contributor

Re: WIW: Circus Pants (w/e 8/6/22)...

All outfits are so cute and stylish as always.  The last two are probably my favorites.  I LOVE your "circus" crop pants but I don't get that vibe from them whatsoever.  As others have mentioned, I love how you coordinate your handbag and shoes.  I'm far too lazy to do that....LOL!  I will carry the same handbag for months.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Super Contributor

MacDuff, you look fabulous girl!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @Nonametoday   Thank you, and I hear ya about rising costs and little need for more clothes.  Having less has turned into having more for me, go figure.

Hey @shoptilyadropagain   I'm just curious...what color is the bag you've been carrying lately?  Do you switch with seasons or just when the mood strikes?  I guess I could see carrying a black bag for cool and winter weather and a straw bag for warm and summer weather.  But, I'm beginning to see that I'm a little bit more in the matchy-matchy camp than I thought (@Nataliesgramma)!  

Thanks @Helen Bach Heart  Granted, I'm not here as much as I used to be, but have you been MIA?  Anyway, it's nice to "see" you and hope you are well.

@Dar321   I know you haven't been sitting around in suspense or anything, but...

Here's the first pic I posted here in 2017 showing the JJill aqua poncho that I thought was boring when I saw the pic...

20170518_175940 (720x1280) (q).jpg

Here's how I wore it out to dinner this evening.  YMMV, but I think the way it's styled here is more interesting, shows off the aqua color more, and has an overall more polished look.  And, I hope y'all notice that my tote does not match my sneaks hahaha.  But, now that I look at the pic, it does "match" my blouse, necklace and poncho...oh no...is that a "thing," too??   I hope I don't become obsessed over this matchy-matchy thing haha...

Have a great rest of the week, ladies.  I'm going thrifting tomorrow!  

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@MacDuFF   I normally switch out my purse when the mood strikes me.  I tend to buy neutrals (black, brown/tan or gray).  I ordered a new purse last November that was a darker tan and I carried that until a few weeks ago when I switched to my lt gray purse.  When my lt gray purse was new, I know I carried it for over a year.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown