Honored Contributor
On 1/20/2015 Harpa said:

They are showing you different ways to style the pieces, but it is comical, and annoying if you are interested in something. Like last night when they were showing the new WWC jeans, and all the models were wearing long tops so that you couldn't really see any of the jeans' details.

Sometimes I think Mickey Mouse is at the helm.

I think that is because they have them so skin tight that they are not flattering except with a long top.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps Delilah knows the answer.

Honored Contributor

They do, at times, over-style the models. I was so happy last night when Shawn and Issac asked one of the models to open her jacket so we could actually see the blouse, which was the item being presented. I get that they want to show the many ways an item can be worn, but doing so shouldn't hide the actual item being offered!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. Recently I was interested in a v-neck top. But both models had a scarf or something that covered up the neckline. I don't like it when the V is too low. I could not see how it fit in the models, so I did not order. You would think QVC, the stylist, or the hosts would get that.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor
On 1/20/2015 stevieb said:

They do, at times, over-style the models. I was so happy last night when Shawn and Issac asked one of the models to open her jacket so we could actually see the blouse, which was the item being presented. I get that they want to show the many ways an item can be worn, but doing so shouldn't hide the actual item being offered!

Yesterday morning during Fashionably Early a model came out in a trench but they were selling the blouse she was wearing underneath. It made no sense because you couldn't see the blouse!

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/20/2015 Harpa said:

They are showing you different ways to style the pieces, but it is comical, and annoying if you are interested in something. Like last night when they were showing the new WWC jeans, and all the models were wearing long tops so that you couldn't really see any of the jeans' details.

Sometimes I think Mickey Mouse is at the helm.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

That annoys me also. I don't like it at all! I do like to see the neckline on tops and sweaters, so I really want them to leave off the big necklaces and scarves. You just can't focus on the top or sweater.

Super Contributor
On 1/20/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/20/2015 stevieb said:

Yesterday morning during Fashionably Early a model came out in a trench but they were selling the blouse she was wearing underneath. It made no sense because you couldn't see the blouse!

{#emotions_dlg.blink} I hate it when they do that!!