Honored Contributor

Re: WHOOPEE!! 3 HOURS OF PRACTICAL, BORING, LOW-HEALED SHOES WITH JANE!

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ncascade wrote:

It's heeled not healed.

@Group 5 minus 1     Thank you.

I thought it was cute the way it was...low heals are for people like me with bad feet.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ncascade wrote:

It's heeled not healed.

@Group 5 minus 1     Thank you.

I thought it was cute the way it was...low heals are for people like me with bad feet.

It wasn't "cute", it was misspelling a third grade word.

Contributor

Does anyone know if the white denim jacket Jane was wearing is from QVC?

Honored Contributor

@Marie1205 wrote:

If you see something a host is wearing that you like very much, pick up the phone and ask CS if it's the hosts or a QVC garment.   More often than not, they can tell you.

Respected Contributor

@Marie1205 wrote:

I am fairly certain she said it was Clinton Kelly (I think she said Leilani was wearing the same jacket in pink) -- A276351 Kelly by Clinton Kelly Jean Style Ponte Jacket. Someone on Jane's FB page said she had contacted CS and they told her Jane's clothing was her own (not QVC), but another person there also said she had heard Jane say Clinton Kelly.

(To the OP: If you're unhappy with what's shown on air and wish to purchase shoes from the Q, you might try browsing the shoe offerings online. I think they've added quite a few fashionable shoes to the lineup lately, including those by Marc Fisher, Halston, and Franco Sarto.)

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@Turck wrote:

Does it bother anyone else that Jane and all of the hosts put the bare feet into all of the shoes?  Do they turn around and sell the ones that the hosts and models have worn?  It really sleeves me out.

I've been asking that question for years--doesn't seem to bother most people.....

I imagine they sell everything tried on in "as is".  I see it in the stores as well so not just on QVC and who knows what people do with shoes which are purchased and returned online.  Anytime I buy any shoes I always wipe own the inside with alcohol.

Contributor

@Marie1205 wrote:

I am fairly certain she said it was Clinton Kelly (I think she said Leilani was wearing the same jacket in pink) -- A276351 Kelly by Clinton Kelly Jean Style Ponte Jacket. Someone on Jane's FB page said she had contacted CS and they told her Jane's clothing was her own (not QVC), but another person there also said she had heard Jane say Clinton Kelly.

(To the OP: If you're unhappy with what's shown on air and wish to purchase shoes from the Q, you might try browsing the shoe offerings online. I think they've added quite a few fashionable shoes to the lineup lately, including those by Marc Fisher, Halston, and Franco Sarto.)

Thank you so much -That's it!

Esteemed Contributor

For the shoe shopping shows, Jane usually wears something on top -- blouse, sweater, jacket which she boasts as being a QVC item from her personal wardrobe.  I give her a big thumbs up for that.  Others make claims of owning so many QVC clothes, yet we never see them using the QVC items as part of their outfits when they are hosting shows in which the item isn't being sold.