Valued Contributor

I love a good, soft flannel shirt in the fall.  I'm looking for a small buffalo check not a plaid.  Was surprised that Q does not offer any flannel shirts.

So I'll start searchin' the web.  How about you - does a cute flannel shirt live in your closet?

Respected Contributor

shoptheQ - I am with you. i need a really cosy flannel shirt if you find one please post.  Every time I see a check or plaid shirt on Q. It is never flannel sad to say.  

Super Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

I love a good, soft flannel shirt in the fall.  I'm looking for a small buffalo check not a plaid.  Was surprised that Q does not offer any flannel shirts.

So I'll start searchin' the web.  How about you - does a cute flannel shirt live in your closet?

NO flannel ever, too hot where I live.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ

L.L. Bean has quite a few.  There are some that don't feel like flannel, FYI- just like a thicker cotton but not the same hand as a flannel sheet or pajamas.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, a good, SOFT flannel shirt!  Where was I when I saw and felt very soft plaid flannel Women's shirts?  They felt as though they had a bit of rayon in them, they were that soft.  Maybe TJ Maxx?  I was in a Burlington store area last week or two........maybe there.  I'll keep you posted if/when I see them. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Sounds like a cozy idea, though I don't have any flannel clothing.  Did you try Orvis & Cabela's?

Honored Contributor

No, no flannel for me ... ever.

Respected Contributor

I love flannel shirts.  I have many that I have collected over the years though some are for home wear only at this point.  LL Bean usually has flannel shirts every year.  That is where I ordered my two newest shirts.  Just checked Duluth Trading Company and they also have several to choose from.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

@shoptheQ it is this year's trend so don't look for it here, but there are tons in the stores at all price points from TJ's junior dept and Target to JCrew

I got one and I am not really a shirt wear-er other than around the house

this one https://factory.jcrew.com/womens_clothing/new_arrivals/shirts_tops/PRDOVR~30519/30519.jsp?color_name...

Trusted Contributor

Re: WHERE'S THE FLANNEL ???

[ Edited ]

Check Zulily...