Honored Contributor

I love Isaac's clothes, but, I swear I run out of fingers counting how many times he says "like", "like" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like get a new word. Valley girl LOL

1#arpp.gif

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@beechgirl3 wrote:

ICourtney Cason introduced spokesperson for the line on tonight's In Style, A young woman named Lauren. Looks like the commute and his busy schedule got to be too much for Brad. Shows that these spokespeople are really just talking heads for these lines that are actually QVC's. If it were indeed his line, I don't think he'd walk away.

Did you ever see Isaac when he presents a piece of clothing and he looks like he never saw it before?  Yep, talking heads.

You know, I see this comment all the time, yet I have to admit that I don't see it when I watch Isaac. To me, he often provides a lot of small details about the design, or he makes a comment about something coming up in the show, or whatever, which leads me to believe that he does know what's what. I guess we all perceive things differently.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus I kmow this is an older post, but today I was wondering the exact same thing.  This morning during AM style when Leah introduced the lady with her as "The brand ambassador for C Wonder" I realized that I  have not seen Brad in a couple of months, now. 

Respected Contributor

C Wonder probably hired him to launch the line on QVC for a short time.  Now his contract is probably up.