Honored Contributor

No Brad representing C.Wonder. Mary Beth did the show herself. Any ideas?

Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE'S BRAD...C.WONDER

[ Edited ]

Well it has been award season. So this could be why...?

New York Fashion Week starts in a few weeks, too.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if C Wonder has been a hit at QVC.  They used to be on all of the time, but no longer.  

Super Contributor

The weather in the tri state area is pretty bad - high winds and heavy rain 

maybe his flight was delayed ?

Respected Contributor

I actuall enjoyed Mary Beth's solo presentation of C Wonder a lot. She talked about each piece with details.  It was very informative, and her voice was very soothing.  

Valued Contributor

It actually was a refreshing change. Would much rather hosts do every show on their own. Not every product needs a dang vendor. I loved the QVC of yesteryear, when hosts flew solo all of the time! 

Esteemed Contributor

Some of these vendors must be doing huge cross country jaunts including Cameron Silver when he's on with the H by Halston line and Brad Goreski when he's on with the C. Wonder line since they are based in California. I'll bet that bad weather has something to do with it too!

Honored Contributor

He is hosting E's Red Carpet SAG Awards right now.

New Contributor

ICourtney Cason introduced spokesperson for the line on tonight's In Style, A young woman named Lauren. Looks like the commute and his busy schedule got to be too much for Brad. Shows that these spokespeople are really just talking heads for these lines that are actually QVC's. If it were indeed his line, I don't think he'd walk away.

Esteemed Contributor

@beechgirl3 wrote:

ICourtney Cason introduced spokesperson for the line on tonight's In Style, A young woman named Lauren. Looks like the commute and his busy schedule got to be too much for Brad. Shows that these spokespeople are really just talking heads for these lines that are actually QVC's. If it were indeed his line, I don't think he'd walk away.

Did you ever see Isaac when he presents a piece of clothing and he looks like he never saw it before?  Yep, talking heads.