Frequent Contributor

I don't watch QVC as much as I used to but try to catch the Fashionably Early shows. Does anyone know what happened to that blonde (forget her name) that did the Tignanello presentations all the time? I think she was head of the design team. I really liked her descriptions of the bags. The ladies they have now are very good - just wondering what happened to the other one who was on before her marriage and then she had her first child during her tenure.

Sometimes you enjoy the vendors more than the hosts - other times, not so much. I just wish QVC would explain the departure of reps either on the show or at least their website.

Respected Contributor

Allison, the blonde rep, is not gone -- she just isn't there for every presentation. Most of the lines have more than one rep these days (Joan Rivers, Susan Graver, Clarks, LCNY, Dooney).

Frequent Contributor
On 2/21/2014 jonbon said:

Allison, the blonde rep, is not gone -- she just isn't there for every presentation. Most of the lines have more than one rep these days (Joan Rivers, Susan Graver, Clarks, LCNY, Dooney).

I get emails when Tignanello programs are on and I haven't seen Allison in months? Like I said, I don't watch as much QVC as in the past, so perhaps I have missed her. I'm well aware that the vendors all have more than one rep but the main one is seen the most often.

Thanks for helping with her name.

Super Contributor

Oh do you mean Allison? She had a baby boy last year and most likely

she's taking care of him.

Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2014 OPKSGAL said:
On 2/21/2014 jonbon said:

I get emails when Tignanello programs are on and I haven't seen Allison in months? Like I said, I don't watch as much QVC as in the past, so perhaps I have missed her. I'm well aware that the vendors all have more than one rep but the main one is seen the most often.

Thanks for helping with her name.

I'm guessing Allison is not local to QVC. I think some of the second-string reps are more local and available to do shows where maybe one item is shown from a line. For example, I hadn't seen the additional Dooney rep until very recently. I would think it doesn't make sense for Sue Clifton to travel to present a single Dooney item in an accessory show or something, so whoever the other woman was (don't even remember her name!) stepped in to make the presentation. Just my theory. Smile (And, of course, some of the second-string reps only appear in the overnight hours.)

Contributor

I have been asking for months where Allison was. She has not been around for quite a while. They always have the woman who reps Sketchers do the Tignanello shows now.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she's doing less traveling because of her baby.