Esteemed Contributor

WHERE HAVE I SEEN THE REP FOR HAUTE HIPPIE BEFORE?

She looks so familiar.  Was she on a television show?  I guess she does some of the morning shows doing style segments, but I don't watch those so it wouldn't be there that I remember  seeing her.

I think Jane said her name is Melissa Garcia.

Anyone have a clue?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE HAVE I SEEN THE REP FOR HAUTE HIPPIE BEFORE?

http://melissagarciastyling.com/

Melissa has quickly become one of the most highly sought after fashion/lifestyle experts in the industry. She regularly appears as a contributor on national shows such as Good Morning America, The TODAY Show, Wendy Williams, E! News and EXTRA!. She has offered her fashion expertise for national publications such as The Daily News, Life & Style and Closer Magazine; is a TODAY.com Style Contributor, has contributed to a weekly fashion column for E! Online and has been featured as an expert on Amazon.com, IvankaTrump.com, Loreal.com, NewYorkMagazine.com, Yahoo.com and Buzzfeed.com to name a few.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE HAVE I SEEN THE REP FOR HAUTE HIPPIE BEFORE?

Thanks, @sunshine45 , but I have never watched any of those shows.  Maybe she just has one of those faces.

TA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!