Trusted Contributor

WHERE DO THEY DIG UP THESE LUNCTIME SPECIALS

I click on the Lunchetime Specials and I see fashions and other items that I don't even recognize or from designers that have long left the Q.  When you click on the items most of them have bad reviews.   Some of the prices are still high....so much for a SPECIAL.  Besides that when you click on your size it's usually only in an Xsmall or small.  And if they have my size and I order, you can tell it's definitely a returned item.  I very rarely watch the Q anymore because of receiving so many defective items and returns taking forever.  I admit I do look at the Lunchtime Specials but certainly not everyday. 

Ive been a customer since day one and I can't believe the drastic changes and high prices.  I don't know what the Q has become but it certainly has gone way downhill and they have lost my business.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE DO THEY DIG UP THESE LUNCTIME SPECIALS

Q probably finds stuff in corners of old warehouse from 1986.

Honored Contributor

And more often than not, the reviews are terrible.  Once in a great while there might be somethng to consider.  But for the most part, the dregs!

Honored Contributor

Funny, I had the same thought today after perusing the LTS.  I check every day though, because once in a while you find something that's a really good deal.

Honored Contributor

I don't even look at lunchtime specials anymore.  blech!

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Oops, disagreement between posters!

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Q probably finds stuff in corners of old warehouse from 1986.

Everything not on "clearancce" goes back to the ol' warehouses! lol

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I don't even look at lunchtime specials anymore.  blech!

Same here. I checked in when they first began, and then thought what a waste of a good idea! They could have made this interesting and offered some beautiful items at a good price. Of course, that would benefit the customer....

Trusted Contributor

As I've mentioned before and will likely mention again, QVC has millions of customers and we all don't like the same things.  There are always a number of posts similar to this that seem to assume that because the poster doesn't like something that every other Q shopper feels that same.  I don't look every day, but when I do, I usually see at least one thing that I would consider purchasing.  

Respected Contributor

Once in a blue moon I may see something that piques my interest.