Super Contributor

WHERE DID THEY PUT 'ORDER STATUS' NOW?!!!!

PLEASE STOP CHANGING THE HOME PAGE -- IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING! I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO GO LOOKING EVERYWHERE TO FIND ORDER STATUS WHICH IS USUALLY ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE--NOW IT'S NOWHERE...WHOEVER IS DOING YOUR WEBSITE WORK NEEDS TO BE REPLACED WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO CREATE REAL CONVENIENCE....ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE DID THEY PUT 'ORDER STATUS' NOW?!!!!

On  my computers and tablet it is listed under  my account.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Secretariat1

If you sign on and the initial QVC page appears, do this:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Click View Full Header to expand the options.

Scroll down again, the ACCOUNT STATUS choices are directly above the Q Card info.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the top of the home page you will see (in red) either  "Hello (your name) "or it will say "my account".  If you hover over it, it will have a drop down and one of the options is your order status.  That has been there for a while now.  (It's to the left of your shopping cart)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I wrote:

On the top of the home page you will see (in red) either  "Hello (your name) "or it will say "my account".  If you hover over it, it will have a drop down and one of the options is your order status.  That has been there for a while now.  (It's to the left of your shopping cart)

This works after you have navigated away from the home page. I'm on iPad and this option isn't available from Q's home page. It might be different if you're not on a tablet, don't know.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

Order Status is right  below these pages...at the bottom...mine has always been down there...

Honored Contributor

Simmer down,  they haven't changed it.   At the top of this page it says,  "my account".   It's the second option.  Maybe you just forgot? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment