Honored Contributor

Re: WHEN YOU WEAR BAREFOOT DREAMS....

@sunshine45 Oh, dear me! I guess I was hoping someone would say they aren't that great. With the free shipping on their things still going on (I think!), wonder if I should try the Luxe. Hmmmmm......

Honored Contributor

I keep my BD on when get to my destination (unless the place is overheated). I wear longsleeve t-shirts, henleys, even sweaters underneath.  Then my BD cardigan, THEN my long winter coat.  I wear it everywhere - from the grocery to the dog groomer (then wash it of course) then out to dinner or work.  It's very versatile.

The Q2 deal is an easy pass for me today, even though it's a great price and I generally like dusters.  I don't like the ribbing in parts of it but not throughout (would like one or the other).  I also am not a fan of the big side slits.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I keep my BD on when get to my destination (unless the place is overheated). I wear longsleeve t-shirts, henleys, even sweaters underneath.  Then my BD cardigan, THEN my long winter coat.  I wear it everywhere - from the grocery to the dog groomer (then wash it of course) then out to dinner or work.  It's very versatile.

The Q2 deal is an easy pass for me today, even though it's a great price and I generally like dusters.  I don't like the ribbing in parts of it but not throughout (would like one or the other).  I also am not a fan of the big side slits.

@Mj12  Two things made the Q2 deal a pass for me. It was too long and it seems that many of the BD items are same colors. If I would want to purchase a long cardigan & a shorter one...grey, black, navy, sand and burgundy. No other choices.

Esteemed Contributor

I usually wear a light weight too under a sweater.  The sweater is part of my outfit and I keep it on.