Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT WILL YOU PURCHASE FOR SPRING?

@handygal2 wrote:

I bought this rhinestone anchor sweater at Talbots today. I'll wear it without the shirt underneath.

IMG_3644.JPG

@handygal2- I saw that the other day at Talbot's.  Very pretty and great color!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I'm considering these-

Honored Contributor

1. well certainly NOT those ridiculous super wide bell bottom jeans that SG has on!  
Honored Contributor

I just bought new khaki jeggings, pointy toe flats, stack rings, a dusty rose color, jean fabric, shirt, two bras, a handbag (not an expensive one..just cute), a print tunic (hate it, will return). 

Valued Contributor

I have been buying more clothing in the color of green.   I think QVC refers to the color as grass green.  Many of the clothes I have purchased have lace inserts and/or overlay.  This is normally not the kind of clothing I get but it for some reason appeals to me now. 

Honored Contributor

I really haven't given it much thought yet. Too many other things on my mind right now. One of these days I will think about it and maybe make a list.

Esteemed Contributor

When I need (ok, want) something, I become all-consumed with the desire. Currently my obsession is finding a new swimsuit coverup.  This borders on the ridiculous, because they really aren't yet stocked in the stores I frequent.

I will be super picky and willing to spend $$$ to get something I love where CPW will make this a smart purchase.   

Honored Contributor

Hopefully nothing.  But we'll see how that works, I am a total impulse buyer.  Rarely is a purchase planned, the black Slinky go with all jacket from last year is the only thing I put any thought into.

Valued Contributor

My closet is exploding--and so far, my New Year's Resolution to not purchase anything has lasted 30 days--yeah!

To reward myself (plus I had a $75 credit for opening a credit card w/Amazon) ... just purchased a rose trellis I had my eye on for over a year.   Now will fill my backyard with beauty, and continue to shop from my closet.

Honored Contributor

I ordered this embroidered tunic from Chico's. I'm loving all things embroidered!

IMG_3661.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~