Valued Contributor

Re: WHAT WILL YOU PURCHASE FOR SPRING?

I have been "hunting" since last year for a pair of dark navy "petite" skinny leg capris. Found them yesterday at Kohls with added bonus using a $10 gift card plus 30% off coupon.  

Hurry up Spring!

Honored Contributor

Today l ordered this top from Chicos:

IMG_3671.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

LL Bean? They're really cute!

Honored Contributor

Spring is still pretty cool where I live but for summer I bought several linen items on sale at the end of last summer.  I don't enjoy ironing but will do it to wear linen and cotton in the summer.  I also got two new summer bags last year.  Have not worn any of it so it is all new to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

My spring purchases so far this year have been shoes. I think I've just been lucky this year as I usually have a bad time with the fit of shoes. So far I've bought 2 pair of Skechers, a pair of Ryka shoes, a pair of Ecco ballet flats, a pair of Rockport ballet flats, a pair of B.O.C clogs, and a pair of Clarks clogs. I was going to buy shoes on my spring vacation in Las Vegas but now I've decided not to.

Trusted Contributor

I need a pair of ballarina flats that work like comfort shoes. I am thinking of buying a pair of Tieks. I am hoping that Tieks will come out with a champagne color. If not, I am going to order the feather gray ones they should go with everything in my closet.

I am looking forward to what Denim & Co. is going to come out with this spring. I only started wearing D & C tops about a year and a half ago. I only have a about 6, but I wear them all the time and like them very much.

I am not working right now either. I am about to have a third back surgery. (a lumbar spinal fusion) next week so I haven't had to buy any nice work clothes. Even though I don't work outside the home right now, I always dress nice and do my hair, makeup, and wear jewelry everyday. My opinon of myself matters. I rather impress myself everyday--not others.