Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT STYLE SHOES TO WEAR

@SilleeMee wrote:

Great shoes @lolakimono.

I like all of them, really. I like that they are not clunky or heavy-looking. Nice, stream-lined and low profile. Nice!Woman Happy Thank you.

@SilleeMee

Thanks!  I try to find things in different colors, patterns, shapes, etc. so that if the OP doesn't like anything, maybe someone else will see something they want to add to their shoe wardrobe.  I like to find things that are affordable, or at least in a similar price range- in this case under $100.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @lolakimono, for all the styles and varieties.  There are many I will definitely be looking into purchasing Cat Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I love suede for fall and winter.  I wear these White Mountain wedges a lot (not sure if you'd consider this a boot).  

wedge.jpg

Also love these Ugg fleece lined suede flats

ugg.jpg

or a cute lace-up or slip-on  sneaker

vans.jpg

Honored Contributor

@windfall,

I like those suede wedge boots. I have some almost the same style made by Sporto in chestnut color. They're comfy.Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@windfall,

I like those suede wedge boots. I have some almost the same style made by Sporto in chestnut color. They're comfy.Woman Happy

Oh, I love that chestnut color.  Even though they look a little high, the wedge heel/sole is rubber which does make them quite comfy to wear.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@shoptheQ

I'll post some options (under $100 from Nordstrom)-

Vince Camuto-

In fall/winter I guess you could wear those if you live somewhere warm and dry. Where I am, that flat of a sole would be impossible in fall and winter. Especially with that open side. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

Taupe

Tieks in Taupe

Valued Contributor

Knew I could count on you to point me in the right direction - now the problem is I like too many !