Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S WITH THE PRICES OF SUSAN GRAVER FLEECE VESTS?

I have one SG fleece vest - it was around $50 this fall, and it is reversible - black on one side and cranberry red on the other side. For me , here in Fl it is a very useful piece of clothing and will be used enough to make it worth the price.Esp. this winter which has been rather cool all year. SG fleece is a very good quality - I have a coat that is about 10 to 15 years old and still looks brand new, never pills etc. So when I was looking to get a fleece vest I did not hesitate at all to pay $50 for one from her.

Super Contributor

A couple of years ago, I bought a couple of her fleece vests. I can't recall what I paid at the time.

SG's fleece is a nice fabric. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again if I wanted another.

Esteemed Contributor

For me, her fleece vest reminds me of Blockbuster's vests. Too boxy.... Goodstuff's JCPenney's is nicer.

Contributor

Bought 2 really nice vests this winter at Macy's (one is reversible) and didn't pay over $25.00 for either one of them. When will the Q realize they aren't the only game in town and go back to being competitive as they were 28 yrs. ago?