Valued Contributor

WHAT'S UP WITH THE LINE "ANYBODY" (qvc's own line) SHIPPING PROCESS??

i HOPE A QVC EMPLOYEE CAN RESPOND BECAUSE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHIPPING OF 'anybody". iT IS ATROCIOUS.

i ORDERED A 289835 Anybody Sharkbite Swing dress on March 13, and it is still in process today 3/18 with an estimated delivery of MARCH 25TH..... ALMOST 2 WEEKS?  Come on QVC.

I ordered an Anybody short sleeve swing top on Marhc 9, it was shipped on March 14 it was in process for 6 days, whatever happened to receiving QVC items in 10 days?  

I ordered the Anybody TSV on March 15, still in process and the estimated delivery is 3/26, 11 days from ordering date???

QVC, enough is enough, why is it that your own brand, ANYBODY takes so long to ship? What happened to getting our merchandise in 10 days? This hardly occurs anymore not only with Anybody but also Lori Goldstein items.

With all the money QVC makes and spends purchasing competitive channels, perhaps they need an efficiency expert to come in and figure out why their shipping is archiac.  It is a big turnoff especially when we count on items to be here in 10 days so we can wear them and than have to go to the mall to get something for an ocasion because qvc DOES not keep their promise.???? Fed up 

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S UP WITH THE LINE "ANYBODY" (qvc's own line) SHIPPING PROCESS??

@tropics21 

I totally understand your frustration and just wanted to make a suggestion that you post this in the 'Customer Care' forum, where the Mods will see it and can forward it to the appropriate dept. at QVC or to Corporate..

The Mods monitor the 'Customer Care' forum closely for problems that QVC customers are having.

You can also email the Mods  at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@tropics21 I agree. Cut and paste this to the Customer Care forum where it will likely get more attention. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV AnyBody pants on 3/15.  They shipped on 3/17.  

They are currently in NJ.  I'm in NY.  Probably here by end of week.

Respected Contributor

Why does it take so long?  Maybe because China is so far away.  😳

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Weird. I have s lot of Anybody and I’ve never had this happen.
Valued Contributor

I'm wondering if they are doing away with this line as to just about everything being on clearance. or reduce pricing. they can do away with Peace Love products anytime now. that blonde can go back to Hollywood and take Lisa Rinna with her

Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

I'm wondering if they are doing away with this line as to just about everything being on clearance. or reduce pricing. they can do away with Peace Love products anytime now. that blonde can go back to Hollywood and take Lisa Rinna with her

I don't see a lot of it on clearance.  I see new pieces, some clearance, some intro. priced and some regular priced items.  

What I do see is prices going crazy high with this line.  A loungewear set for $68.00?  From a QVC proprietary line?  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@so so wrote:

I don't see a lot of it on clearance.  I see new pieces, some clearance, some intro. priced and some regular priced items.  

What I do see is prices going crazy high with this line.  A loungewear set for $68.00?  From a QVC proprietary line?  

Anything I have ever bought from this line has pilled terribly.  I no longer purchase Anybody products.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@so so wrote:

Anything I have ever bought from this line has pilled terribly.  I no longer purchase Anybody products.

I bought one of those swing tops that had a saying on it.  It was dirt cheap and I thought it was cute.  I got it at a second hand store.  I washed it before I wore it and it was pilled absolutely everywhere.  From the neckline to the hemline and down both arms.  I threw it in the trash without ever wearing it.