Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT? NO AM STYLE CHAT.....

@Patriot3   I'm in SE Michigan.  Don't you find that the wind has been crazy lately?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Oh forget it! The shows I absolutely will not watch our gardening, kitchen, electronics, and the food shows. This falls into the "no thanks" category.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Patriot3   I'm in SE Michigan.  Don't you find that the wind has been crazy lately?

@Bird mamaYes, hate it, but it is March, the month of crazy weather! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

We are supposed to have quite a storm in the northeast starting around noon today, heavy rain and winds continuing through the night with snow in Maine, NH, and VT.  Very cloudy morning here.......  We are going out with friends to a Japenese style restaurant for a hibachi dinner later, would rather stay in and curled up on the couch, LOL..........I'm starting to act "old".   Oh well, whatever your day has in store, have fun Smiley Happy

I'm in Connecticut, and it's cold, drizzling and looks like snow. I'm a hearty New Englander, so I don't mind. Enjoy your dinner tonight. 

Esteemed Contributor

I call Customer Service and they can track the return back and refund you. I stopped using EZ Returns. They were too slow and didn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper  Aww I'm sorry 'arthur' is messing with sweet Morkie today.

@Bird mama  Heart

Honored Contributor

I probably need a meaningful hobby Woman Wink however this week I transitioned almost every light bulb in the house from incandescent to LED.

I know more about lumens and kelvins than I probably should and after experimenting with color temps (kelvins) I know for sure what gives me eye strain.  The only incandescent bulbs left are the ones considered decorative in nature.  I don't like the look of the LED equivalents and I know the technology is still evolving.  Lucky for me, I rarely use the light fixtures with the decorative bulbs so I can afford to wait until they make bulbs that don't look too funky.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother   I'm in NC. Can't even tell what color my car is when parked outside. No point in washing it either. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@fairydogmother   I'm in NC. Can't even tell what color my car is when parked outside. No point in washing it either. 

Exactly. Right after the pollen goes away here come the love bugs 😁

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  You're in SE Mich? We moved to Florida five years ago from sw lower. I still catch myself trying to show someone on my hand map sometimes. They look at you like you're crazy. Lol

Harmonize the World