Frequent Contributor

What is going on with the qvc sizing and cuts? Even my favorite designers, Graver, Mackie, Linea whom I could always count on in the past are producing ill fitting garments. I always check the measurements listed for each piece of clothing before ordering  but the items received are no where near those measurements and do not fit .I am a customer for many ,many years and have not had this experience in the past. Somewhere along the manufacturing line quality control has slipped and the price for returning a garment is costly. I hope this situation is righted soon.

Respected Contributor

@9531 Now you know why I quit ordering clothes and shoes.  I can take the $8 or $10 you spend to try on a garment for return and put it in the gas tank and go to a big box store and acquire a piece that fits.  Currently I do not "NEED" anything as I am still on lockdown.  

Honored Contributor

@9531   @Boomernichols 

If an item ordered from QVC does not match the garment measurements given for said item on the site, it is defective. Simply mark it so and return at no cost to you. 

Esteemed Contributor

You just stated why I quit ordering clothes from QVC.  I could order 2 identical items in the same size -- one would be too big, the other too small.  Nothing I received ever matched the online measurements anymore.  It was costing me a small fortune to return everything.  And I marked all as "defective" but still was charged return shipping costs.  I no longer order from any online or catalog company where I have to pay to return.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@9531 Now you know why I quit ordering clothes and shoes.  I can take the $8 or $10 you spend to try on a garment for return and put it in the gas tank and go to a big box store and acquire a piece that fits.  Currently I do not "NEED" anything as I am still on lockdown.  

Lol, not only that, but I find better prices when I go to my favorite stores.  That's one thing I miss about all of this current situation, but look forward to the day I can go shopping again for something other than food and necessities lol.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

You just stated why I quit ordering clothes from QVC.  I could order 2 identical items in the same size -- one would be too big, the other too small.  Nothing I received ever matched the online measurements anymore.  It was costing me a small fortune to return everything.  And I marked all as "defective" but still was charged return shipping costs.  I no longer order from any online or catalog company where I have to pay to return.

You just described Breezies bras. Nail on the head!