Honored Contributor

WHAT FASHION VENDORS WILL NOT RETURN AFTER CLEARANCE?

I'm thinking Tolani is getting old...the designs, styles and prints. Most items are on clearance and not seeing much new.

Vince Camuto shoes and bags: no clothing for quite awhile and bags and shoes, although many of the same items shown freqently are not selling out. I think the line is over priced.

I'm seeing less Lisa Rinna and Gilli...mostly late at night and also clearance shows.

What are your thoughts? 

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT FASHION VENDORS WILL NOT RETURN AFTER CLEARANCE?

I agree, @Shanus .  I am personally not a fan of Tolani, seemed overpriced to me.  

Love VC, but am not seeing new styles either.

You can have Rinna any way- don't care if she comes or goes

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Lisa Rinna I will not buy and I don't even know what side of that brouhaha she was on.  Tolani I am afraid to wash in the machine, I can get similar from Belle in polyester not modal.  Camuto I've never tried because of high prices. So the only one I do buy is GILI, a few pieces every once in awhile.  Got so turned off with their stiff alligator handbag it took me years to give it a chance.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think anyone actually loved Tolini. Hated the prints.  It didn't stay very long after it arrvied.  I still love Vince's stuff.  I see them at Nordstrom.  I really like the entire line.  Lisa's stuff is OK.  I have some.  I ignore the hostility towards her.  I like some of the ideas behind her clothing.  And I do like her pants.

Esteemed Contributor

I never really cared for Lisa Rinna personally, especially after seeing her behaviour and hearing what she has said on other platforms.  I do think some of her designs are nice.  The only thing I have purchased from her are jogger pants, and I was so not impressed.  I won't buy anything of hers again.  I basically stick to Denim & Co,  and some Isaac and Susan Graver.  The rest can go away as far as I am concerned.   

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I've never purchased any Lisa Rinna, and never will, never purchased Tolani, the prints didn't wow me!

I do like some Gili, and I really like Vince Camuto line. I also like some Susan Graver, and Linea, but I know that is leaving. I also like some Women with Control as well. I also like a lot of Isaac.......

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I don't think anyone actually loved Tolini. Hated the prints.  It didn't stay very long after it arrvied.  I still love Vince's stuff.  I see them at Nordstrom.  I really like the entire line.  Lisa's stuff is OK.  I have some.  I ignore the hostility towards her.  I like some of the ideas behind her clothing.  And I do like her pants.

@songbird   Nordstrom has Vince Camuto and a line called Vince, more expensive.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA, I was never a fan of Tolani.  I already own way too many prints anyway.  I also thought her prices were out of the ballpark.   I haven't really been shopping for clothing in awhile other than a few items on free shipping days the last couple of months and that was actually on HSN.  They have great sale prices at times.   Also Chico's has some awesome bargains.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal   Sadly our mall Chico's closed and they opened an outlet across the street next to PF Chang's. No walk by business and even before COVID, it seemed they weren't going to stay open. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Im thinking all vendors are not sure about manufacturing as to what they can get, what and when items will be shipped from other countries.  I think they are doing the best they can at this time.  I doubt if any new companies are starting any business at this time, let alone existing companies doing any expanding.  I believe it will take quite some time before we will see a complete "back to normal" in the retail business of any kind.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)