Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT FASHION VENDORS WILL NOT RETURN AFTER CLEARANCE?

I'm not sure why LOGO is still here. It is the same style over and over, how much can one own of the same old same old?

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I'm not sure why LOGO is still here. It is the same style over and over, how much can one own of the same old same old?

Logo has actually changed a lot.  New styles and materials.  I bought some at the initial launch and it was junk.  The stuff was donated.  

But they have really improved.  I love the beautiful color prints.  I think Logo is getting better.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

People who think this haven't kept up with the brand.

I'm surprised this "speculation" thread, some of it very unkind about vendors, hasn't been poofed yet. 

Super Contributor

Lisa Rinna has a beauty line starting with lipstick. I think there are 3. Interesting to see if she sells it on QVC.
Trusted Contributor

Vince Camuto is not Vince.  I always check on Nordstrom and eventually Camuto is on sale, and not shipping and handling and no fee for sending back.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea because I'm not on the same wave length as QVC anymore.  They keep vendors I think should go.  

Contributor

what happened with lissa R?

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Im thinking all vendors are not sure about manufacturing as to what they can get, what and when items will be shipped from other countries.  I think they are doing the best they can at this time.  I doubt if any new companies are starting any business at this time, let alone existing companies doing any expanding.  I believe it will take quite some time before we will see a complete "back to normal" in the retail business of any kind.

@Imaoldhippie   I have to disagree. The mall stores and websites are always getting new merchandise. You jst have to make the effort, be willing to invest the money and take the chance. Obviously, Q is not.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal 

Don't forget to check Chico's online through Rakuten.  Sometimes the cashback %'s are quite nice !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

I was hoping Rinna wasn't coming back but she was on yesterday with new items it seems.