Honored Contributor

WHAT ARE THESE PANTS CALLED?

I'm trying to replace a very old pair of at home casual pants.  They are a nice knit with a thick fleece lining, pull on style, not tight or fitted,  but not baggy either.  A sort of apres-ski loose legging ... I think.    

Any chance they actually have a name?   I'm not finding what I want in searches and need some new search words.  Finding these is harder than I thought it would be. 

TIA! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE THESE PANTS CALLED?

Have you searched Amazon? Do you have a picture of what you are searching? It might help to give you further information.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Something like this?   Fleece lined yoga pants:  Land's End

Women's Active Fleece Lined Yoga Pants, Front

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

sams club has fleece lined joggers online   I meant to say sherpa lined joggers

Occasional Contributor

LLBean has something like that, search "perfect fit pants fleece lined".

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   I don't know exactly what you want, but on the days I am at home I wear a macy's brand pull on black pant.

Karen Scott.  They are warm on the inside and a nice black pant that holds their color.

They do have a drawstring, but I pull it out, I don't need it.

They wear like iron.  Look for Karen Scott sport and Karen Scott fleece, two different pants.

Honored Contributor

Sweats?  High priced quality of course.  

Honored Contributor

I'd say sweat pants too.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I'm trying to replace a very old pair of at home casual pants.  They are a nice knit with a thick fleece lining, pull on style, not tight or fitted,  but not baggy either.  A sort of apres-ski loose legging ... I think.    

Any chance they actually have a name?   I'm not finding what I want in searches and need some new search words.  Finding these is harder than I thought it would be. 

TIA! 

LLBean calls them "Camp Pants" and have a nice selection of colors. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I have been using the Karen Scott fleece pants that Mom2dogs does, except I get the ones without the drawstring.  I love these because they are straight leg, not tight and not oversized and no elastic at the ankle.  I have been buying these for about 20 years and I replace a few every couple years as they get faded and worn. Best value out there.  They come in several colors and petite but for best selection you have to get them early Oct. A couple weeks ago I went on line (Macys) and they had very few and none in my size.  Went to Macys a couple days ago and nabbed  a black pair for around $14.00 which was about three dollars off the regular price.  Much better price than what QVC offers.  Sorry to tell you about these in Dec. when you probably won't find any; but if you are near a Macys you might find a pair or two there.  Good luck!