Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT 2019 STYLES SHOULD GO AWAY?

Absolutely none!

If I don't like something, I'm not obligated to buy it. What I may think is hideous is someone else's "best outfit ever". 

Buy and wear what you like and leave the rest. 

It's really that simple. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

None. They all have their place.  I am so glad people don’t all look the same as some years past. 

However, people going out in their dirty pajamas and slippers can go and the leggings that are so tight that leave nothing to the imagination can go too. Just awful. 

Contributor

Blouses with sleeves that fan out at the wrists. While they are pretty to look at, they just get in the way when you are reaching for something or washing your hands.

Also, you can't wear a long sleeved sweater over them because the sleeves bunch up at the wrists.

Honored Contributor

@FLgardener wrote:

I honestly do not want any styles to go away. I prefer a fashion feast, where nothing is excluded and everything can be stylish when worn with a creative flair.

agree

I really don't dislike anything 

just be sure your clothing fits you

Honored Contributor

High-water pants

Jeans with gaping holes at the knees

Shark bite hems

Pajamas worn outside the home

If others like to wear these, that’s fine, but they’re not for me!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

As long as I don't have to wear the ones I don't like I don't feel that any of them should go away.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why should some styles stay and some go? Who's going to make the decision? The fashion police??? Smiley Tongue I think it's just a matter of choosing your own individual style. Wear what you like and leave the rest for those who like something different.

Honored Contributor

I'm a glass half full type of person. I look at the bright side of everything! What a negative thread! My question would have been "What 2019 styles should stay forever?" Be happy ladies! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"