Trusted Contributor

Re: WEBBIE, THANK YOU FOR CLOSING DOWN

On 10/27/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Please go to the thread and try to post something. It will tell you that the thread is closed to further comments.
Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 magicmoodz said:

OP, are reporting my posts as inappropriate? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Yes, yours mine and LD's too. Sad.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know what you are talking about, I did not report any posts as being inappropriate. I never even saw a post on here from you. So I have no idea what you even said. And if it was mean, not saying it was, I certainly would have replied back to you. So please don't acusse me of doing something I didn't do. Thank you.
Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 luvtoshopathome said:

Ridiculous.

It's not ridiculous. Please go to the thread and try to post something. It will tell you that the thread is closed to further comments.

That's not what I meant and you know it. I did not refer to that.

I did not comment further on the thread either. (I mean, I did not try).

Both positive and not so positive comments are on the thread.

However none of the comments on the thread, rise to what you say they are, in your OP in this thread.

Some of them are not positive but none are as you describe them to be.

Super Contributor

Are you kidding? Removed already? I just commented on that thread this AM with something nice. Thanked the poster! Good grief. Wow.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel it is a funny tribute between two women who enjoy each other! Nothing better than girlfriends!

Super Contributor

Glad I missed it. I can only imagine. There are certainly some sad, miserable people in this world.

Super Contributor

On 10/27/2014 kimsu1 said:

Are you kidding? Removed already? I just commented on that thread this AM with something nice. Thanked the poster! Good grief. Wow.

No, the thread is still there it is just closed for commenting, which I never understood anyway why they do that --but oh well.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, yours mine and LD's too. Sad.

What are you even talking about? Where I have reported any of your posts and who is LD? I don't need to report anything, When something is said against me, I reply back to you or anyone else and express myself. if your posts were reported, then there's someone else doing it and it's certainly not me. So let's stop the accusations, it's not appreciated.
Trusted Contributor

For some reason, attractive/charming/successful Shawn and Lisa bring out the ugly/meanspirited/losers on the boards en masse. I'd imagine neither of these ladies bothers much with any of the meanness. Just plain tiresome.