Honored Contributor

I just got an email from QVC that the Denim & Co jersey blouse I bought as a TSV is now on sale for $20 less.

The only color combination I wanted is sold out, so this time waiting would not have worked well.  I've already worn that shirt several times.  It fits me well and it feels as cozy as my Barefoot Dreams sweater does.

If you like the other plaids -   it's a good buy.

Honored Contributor

Re: WAITING UNTIL IT'S ON SALE

I try never to pay full price for anything.  Eventually, items go on sale and if my size/color has sold out, oh well!

Valued Contributor

Patience pays off Smiley Happy ...literally!

In the spring, there was an Isaac dress that was new for almost $80, I loved it, and added it to my wish list. A couple of days ago it was a primetime special for under $25 so I finally bought it! 6 months later I finally got it, but definitely worth the wait.

Super Contributor

@kaydee50  Same here. Can't stand paying shipping either. I don't need or want anything that bad right away so I can wait. And most things (not including Q's 5% "sales") do either go on sale or you can use discounts/offer codes. Just today, one of the places I shop..used a $15 off $45 discount plus I got free shipping by using their credit card. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 I strive to have that attitude, great 👍🏿 for you!

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I just got an email from QVC that the Denim & Co jersey blouse I bought as a TSV is now on sale for $20 less.

The only color combination I wanted is sold out, so this time waiting would not have worked well.  I've already worn that shirt several times.  It fits me well and it feels as cozy as my Barefoot Dreams sweater does.

I am not familiar with this item but it's under 30 days they will credit you back the difference.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops. If you are recommending it as a good buy to those who like plaids, why didnt you post the item number?
Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops  Do you have the item # for the blouse?  I'd like to look at it, might even buy it.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3Try A367650.    I'm saying TRY because even with my magnifying glass, I might not be accurate -  if the number doesn't work, change a 6 to an 8 -  those seem to be hardest for me.  Sorry.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshopsThanks, Millie.......it worked.  Smiley Happy  You had it right.   Unfortunately, I don't care for Y necklines, or I would be buying it.