Honored Contributor

WAITING FOR END OF CLEARANCE

I'm getting tired of everything on clearance. A lot of what I see is older merchandise shown many times and has broken sizes and sold out colors. 

Time to move on and maybe donate some older inventory and present some new clothing, shoes, etc.

Valued Contributor

Re: WAITING FOR END OF CLEARANCE

I really don't see much to get excited about. Same old things over & over. The prices are insane on most items. I hardly watch anymore. I used to trust certain hosts but not anymore! I know they are there to make a sale. You have to get this now is getting old! 

Esteemed Contributor

I feel the exact same way and have for quite a  while now.    I'm becoming totally bored with the programming and find that more and more days the schedule is depressing, just nothing of interest.........I don't mind though as it is helping me NOT to shop!   

Honored Contributor

I understand there may be difficulty receiving new merchandise...maybe some was never ordered hoping to sell older inventory first. I'm not checking in most of the time except for the few lines I prefer.

I do know that the online sites I do order from are getting in new offerings daily. 

Honored Contributor

For years January has traditionally been the time when retailers clear out inventory, nothng new about this!

When my 50 year old son was 19-20 and worked in stock for Mervyn's, all employees were told in December that no vacation time would be allowed during January. If you called in sick you'd better have a doctor's note or face losing your job!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I’m waiting for herd immunity.  Doesn’t matter to me what any retailers try to sell me or at what price. 

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal    I hear ya!  I don't even watch Q anymore!  I work during the week and on weekends I am busy so QVC is of no interest to me.  I might check the schedule to catch when certain skincare lines are on.  But even then, I can go to Sephora or Ulta and buy them.  You are right about it helping not to shop!  We are saving money my friend.  Happy New Year!