Trusted Contributor
Be sure you try on something asymmetrical before you buy. I had a Calvin Klein asymmetrical jacket and hated it. The zipper was so hard to manuever when sitting in a car. As great as they look.I swore I would never buy another. My vote goes to Calvin Klein!
Honored Contributor

I like the MK...it is more "stylish" to me. Moto and asymmetrical styles are popular now.

Double breasted coats in bright colors have been around for a few years now. I have a purple, an olive and a navy/black from Joan Rivers - VERY well made coats, BTW!

Super Contributor

I vote for the CK grass green trench...I think it is lovely.

Respected Contributor

I vote for the CK trench as well ... love the style!!

Super Contributor
I like the Ivanka Trump red.
Honored Contributor
On 5/1/2014 jmsmall said:

I vote for the CK grass green trench...I think it is lovely.

I'll second your vote for the CK. I don't like the quilting on the Kors and the asymmetrical looks odd when it's not zipped.

Super Contributor

I'm voting for the green Calvin Klein coat. To me it is more stylish and such a nice pop of color. I like the double breasted style.

I have a magenta London fog trench and I get compliments on it almost every time I wear it. There is something so uplifting about a brightly colored trench when the weather is nasty.

Honored Contributor

I like the CK coat better, something about the MK seems bulky to me.

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I think they are both nice coats and am having trouble deciding which I would purchase. I recently bought an asymmetrical zipper trench, which was a leap for me as I like symmetry. But there is something very attractive about such a clean front. On the other hand, a classic trench is always a good choice.

Can you tell it is hard for me to make a decision? Smile

Trusted Contributor

Michael Kors. Like the edginess of it.