Honored Contributor

I used to go square dancing in that kind of an outfit Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I believe that Ms. Ball had something in the contract that she was supposed to be the glamorous one........and Viv the dumpy one.......................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

I remember sewing a reversible wrap skirt when I was a teenager. Denim on one side and red gingham checks on the other side!  Wow thank you for the memory!

Respected Contributor

@mji I remember wrap skirts from my teenage years (it was easier then to find my waistline) . They were so easy to sew . I never made a reversible one though. 

shh---shh- don't remind SG --she will be selling them along with her flared bell bottoms .Smiley Happy

I also remember a neighbor of ours doing her yard work on a windy day and the sun was out and so was the moon ! Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I particularly love the dresses from "I Love Lucy."

So do I. I think Lucy's outfits are often so cute.....cute hats, gloves and shoes, and little beaded sweaters with matching purses......and I love how she was always worried about her weight -- and Ethel too -- and both of them were just tiny!

Briggs

Esteemed Contributor

OH MY, Goodness that was a wonderful blast from the past. I had forgotten about that show. Thanks O/P for the memories.Woman Happy