Regular Contributor

I can’t say enough good things about this brand.  For about 10 years, I’ve only bought Vionic shoes, sandals, slippers & boots.  Unfortunately, due to many medical issues, it’s very difficult for me to wear any shoes & I go out wearing Vionic slippers.  I have had some slight improvement in my health & tried the Vionic TSV sneakers.  I WAS THRILLED WHEN I COULD PUT THEM ON!  Size 12 wide, but I was finally wearing shoes!  I’ll never wear trendy, beautiful shoes again, but Vionic has made it possible for me to go out without slippers.  BTW, their slippers are terrific!

Honored Contributor

@LIPearl,

I totally agree with you about Vionic. I have several pair of Shawn slippers and then the Laura slippers. Love them, wear them all over,

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/thumbs/218134-Happy-Monday-Welcome-The-New-Week-With-A-Smile.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have several pair of Vionic and enjoy them.  

I cant wear the Vionic flip flops though.

Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

Love Vionics.   I own several pair of sandals.  With narrow feet I buy the ones with Velcro straps. I recently purchased a pair of velvet pointed toe flats. They are working out well.  I frequent my local Peltz store. 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

Love Vionics.   I own several pair of sandals.  With narrow feet I buy the ones with Velcro straps. I recently purchased a pair of velvet pointed toe flats. They are working out well.  I frequent my local Peltz store. 

Most of the summer flip flops I wear are Vionics and Tony Little's.  Tony Littles flip flops are indisructable and comfy lol.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LIPearl, I so agree with you!  I am an 8W and would only wear Vionics if I could.  Wish they would make more of the nice closed shoes in the wide, and that the wides would fit my toes!!!  I can't get my toes in many of the shoes at the tippy top of the shoe. I have narrow heels and when I go up in size the shoes flop out.  I know some of you think that one can just pad shoes to make them fit, but that doesn't work for me.  I live in the city and really walk in my shoes.  The padding tends to move around, or wad up.  I need shoes that fit properly and would love to have more lovely and fabulous vionic shoes.  Don't like sneakers or athletic shoes. My feet are in heaven when the weather is warm enough to wear sandals.  I have tons of them! Love! HeartHeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 I agree with you about the Tony Little flip flops.  I don't wear thongs out of my home because of my ugly big toes, but at home, they are heaven, just like Vionics but really affordable.  I do have Vionic slippers too, the furry closed kind, which fit fine.  I have and love the Vionic slipper bootie!  I have the slides as well, but don't love those as much.  My feet come out of them.  Did I mention I HeartHeartHeart vionic?

Respected Contributor

There is a commercial on a local television station advertising Orthopedic  shoes. They panned the wall display and Vionic was there. I have had good luck with them and appreciate the  short boots which can be uncomfortable. I have many Vionic  sandals.  I know some people cant wear the brand . I passed on the athletic  mesh shoes as it is so limiting for me to wear outside in cold weather.