Frequent Contributor

Just got mine delivered.  Put them on my feet and haven't taken them off!  Ordered my usual size and they're a perfect fit and OH so comfortable!   Only problem is, I went back to order another pair and they're no longer available!   That's the first time I've seen a very recent TSV as completely sold out and unavailable, for shoes!

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the recent TSV pull-on sneaker?  Mine haven't shipped yet, but I checked my order and it looks to me that it's still available in every color and every size.  Or were you referring to a different item?

Honored Contributor

@auburn wrote:

Just got mine delivered.  Put them on my feet and haven't taken them off!  Ordered my usual size and they're a perfect fit and OH so comfortable!   Only problem is, I went back to order another pair and they're no longer available!   That's the first time I've seen a very recent TSV as completely sold out and unavailable, for shoes!

Do you mean in your size and color? Because they aren't completely sold out. Some colors and sizes are available on waitlist and some are ready right now.

http://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Orthotic-Mesh-Slip-on-Sneakers---Hydra.product.A272196.html?upsh=1&sc=A272...

Frequent Contributor

When I clicked on the link from my order status page, it came up as no longer available.  However,  after reading your comments, I went back and brought up the sneakers and they are showing as available.  Apparently the link from my order was the TSV page and price, rather than the everyday price. 

Thanks ladies!   I ordered the black, so now I'm trying to decide what other color I want.  Any recommendations?

Honored Contributor

@auburn, if you don't have to have them right now, you might want to wait a couple of weeks.  These will show up in the as-is section for a cheaper price.  Of course, your size might not be available but it might be worth a shot.

Trusted Contributor

@auburn, I'm so glad you posted. I took a chance and ordered a blue and a black in my usual size 6. He said the toe box in the M is  roomy so I took a chance. Really like the look of them. I like the light colored bottoms. I think it keeps them from looking heavy and clunky. 

Do you usually have an issue with snug toe boxes?