Honored Contributor

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but do see quite a bit that I like......

Respected Contributor

I’ve seen a few handbags I want today. Lord give me strength to resist! 

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@homedecorator     Funny you mention VC.   Not half an hour ago, I was at DSW because I had a coupon expiring there today.   I loved a Camuto tote which is see-through (hard plastic) with a lot of leather and that also closes with a leather magnetic tab (good magnet!).  It has an inside zipper pocket and also a slip pocket outside.  The leather is beautiful.  It is $98 on the VC site and it was on clearance at DSW and I had two coupons it turns out at DSW (they found another of mine in their computer at checkout) and with tax my total for it was $27 and change.   I intend to use it as a funky briefcase - I love the round handles.

I have to say these photos don't do it justice.   I understand from the Camuto site there was a smaller version too but I got the large version which is a perfect briefcase size for me.

I got the lovely brown color, which reminds me of, but is a little darker than, British tan.  It looks very rich, elegant and expensive.  As I say I got the brown one but the photo of the other angle of it was only in black so the photos below are two of the color choices (there were several other color choices including white):

download.jpg

@Pearlee I love the tote, it’s beautiful, great find!

Super Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I’ve seen a few handbags I want today. Lord give me strength to resist! 

@Grouchomarx I see a lot I like too, and some of the prices are even lower now!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @homedecorator  .   I'm already enjioying using it - it was a great find!

Super Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I did order both Vince Camuto shoes and clothing items from QVC and the sizing is accurate and consistent. I have not had the same experience with other QVC brands.

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I did order both Vince Camuto shoes and clothing items from QVC and the sizing is accurate and consistent. I have not had the same experience with other QVC brands.

@homedecorator . Thank-you for letting me know!

Respected Contributor

I always was under the impression that VC was pricey and sold only in exclusive stores.  Since some other lines "dumb down" their QVC items as compared to their couture IIne, I wonder if Camuto does the same. 

Super Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I always was under the impression that VC was pricey and sold only in exclusive stores.  Since some other lines "dumb down" their QVC items as compared to their couture IIne, I wonder if Camuto does the same

I don’t think so with this brand. Many of the VC items that QVC is selling, I have found at Nordstrom, Macy’s, and the Vince Camuto site.
Honored Contributor

I find the line to be overrated.  I returned the couple of pieces I bought.