Trusted Contributor

@KentuckyWoman

No judgement!Smiley Happy

I just didn't see anything exceptional about the top to be so expensive.

@Shanus

I certainly understand that. I'm short too. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Renata22  I find his prices to be on the high side for clothes and handbags. I actually do better with Kate Spade handbag prices on sale, of course.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1

I have heard of this designer but never really saw anything presented. I just happened to be watching when it came on. I was just amazed at the prices. It seemed like such a little bit of a shirt to be that much! Like so many other designers, just really getting too expensive. 

Respected Contributor

@Renata22 I did like a lot of what I saw today, but I really think the items presented were for a younger shopper.  That's just my opinion.  I probably won't buy anything from this line on QVC.  I have a couple of his ponte knit skirts and some blouses but they are more traditional in their design. 

Regular Contributor

I have well made blouses for half the price. Its too expensive for what it is, a blouse is the same as a light jacket,makes  no sense..way overpriced line..

Regular Contributor

I am thinking the same thing.  These clothes are ery expensive and  seem to be a fad not a classic.  I have never seen  his clothes in the department stores.  He must just be selling on the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen his clothing in Lord and Taylor.

Regular Contributor

awww come on now,, 79 dollars, I do love the sleeves, but you need to buy another piece to put under it? no way...