Honored Contributor

What a sharp-dress! Apparently a blend of linen and cotton the only drawback is I don't see pockets and it's not in the description. It's not being featured but one of the models is wearing it during the list on HSN

I also think it could be quite versatile  open over a tank and a pair of skinny jeans or leggings vince-camuto-valiant-stripe-tie-front-shirt-dress-d-20190312081611383_650326_4Y7.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto shirt dress

@Andreatoo Good looking!  I want it!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I like this dress. 

I'm seeing a lot of shirt dresses on line this year.  Some are cute and some remind me of what they called house dresses that granny wore when I was growing up. But this one works, cute. 

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I also seen the dress on The List and thought it was very cute!  

Thanks for mentioning it. I added it to my favorites.  

No pockets could be a deal breaker for me at the current price. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo It's coming!  I ordered it through Dillards.  No shipping because I'll pick it up, try on and reorder if necessary.   My store didn't get it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like it, it would make a perfect summer dress for the office.  No, it's so long that I can't see wearing it over leggings or jeans.  

Respected Contributor

It’s beautiful, and it dies not need anything under it. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Andreatoo It's coming!  I ordered it through Dillards.  No shipping because I'll pick it up, try on and reorder if necessary.   My store didn't get it.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   I hope you take advantage of their sale.  I preordered Peter Nygard sale items when i was in the store this week.  Went in to pick them up today.  I had $75 in coupons from the Nygard stuff I got.  I bought an Alex Marie top with my coupons that was 65% off its original markdown price, cost about $35 and had money left over to get my Lancome eyeliner.