Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto? Today's Special?

On 3/19/2014 twocent said:

I must think of my upcoming water bill. Keep telling myself, water bill - left faucet running.

Two pairs are enough $$ , don't like ramen noodle diets or bologna .

No more VC sandals ~~{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes} Do not hit "submit."

I hear ya sistah. I've been sitting on my hands all day while wanting so many of his shoes!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 3/19/2014 winamac1 said:

I must think of my upcoming water bill. Keep telling myself, water bill - left faucet running.

I hear ya sistah. I've been sitting on my hands all day while wanting so many of his shoes!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You know how I am with jackets, shoes and well, pretty much anything wearable. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

You know how I am with jackets, shoes and well, pretty much anything wearable. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Are we sisters?????{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

Rats! The more I study this shoe, the prettier I think it is. I have looked at a lot of his jeweled sandals, and these are especially speaking to me. But I am on a shoe diet! I can't buy a pair of shoes until I start behaving!

I am trying to tell myself these sandals don't really fit into my casual lifestyle. Can you ladies tell me how you do or plan to style them and for what occasions you might wear? TIA

Honored Contributor

Magic--I wear these with crops and pants and jeans. I would not wear these with a dress other than a maxi. They are the nicest pair of sandals from his line that I own as far as quality and "look". I own a lot of his bling sandals, and these are my fav and look the most "moneyed"!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Magic--I wear these with crops and pants and jeans. I would not wear these with a dress other than a maxi. They are the nicest pair of sandals from his line that I own as far as quality and "look". I own a lot of his bling sandals, and these are my fav and look the most "moneyed"!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}Wink

I kinda wanted you to say you like your others better and these even hurt your feet! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Seriously, win, they are so beautiful. Do you find that you can wear them for casual occasions? But you probably lead a more glamorous life than I do! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2014 magicmoodz said:

I kinda wanted you to say you like your others better and these even hurt your feet! {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Seriously, win, they are so beautiful. Do you find that you can wear them for casual occasions? But you probably lead a more glamorous life than I do! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Oh my gosh NO Magic--I do not lead a "glamourous life", LOL. I wear these with crop jeans and a Logo-style top. I wore them last summer to the mall and received several compliments from the ladies in the cosmetic dept, LOL. They told me they loved them and wanted a pair. You will find they fit in very well in a casual lifestyle. I do not dress up often and wore these shoes quite a bit!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/19/2014 magicmoodz said:

Oh my gosh NO Magic--I do not lead a "glamourous life", LOL. I wear these with crop jeans and a Logo-style top. I wore them last summer to the mall and received several compliments from the ladies in the cosmetic dept, LOL. They told me they loved them and wanted a pair. You will find they fit in very well in a casual lifestyle. I do not dress up often and wore these shoes quite a bit!

Thanks, win! It is good to know that they aren't too dressy looking that they would look out of place! They are so pretty!

Honored Contributor

On 3/19/2014 muttmom said:
On 3/19/2014 sunshine45 said:

i went ahead and got the TSV in the cotton color. i also got the itella metal mesh wedge in the steel, used the $10 off on that, free shipping on both, hsn is at 8% on mr rebates this week! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Vince Camuto

both of these are definitely something i would probably like in any of the colors.

I really like these but all colors are sold out in my size.

I would love these in pewter but my size is gone.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

Are we sisters?????{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

You must never let it be known-{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} that I am the "much older one." {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad