Super Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto? Today's Special?

They are very nice. I wish the price was a bit better but oh well. Enjoy ladies. Now I just need to go on vacay!

Trusted Contributor

Love those sandals!

Esteemed Contributor

I love his shoes.. I have the boots and some shoes for the winter. I have not tried the summer shoes yet. I read from someone here that they are comfortable I will have to try a pair. Those pictured are very pretty.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of all the stones. They also look like your foot would slide all over the place.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Super Contributor

On 3/19/2014 winamac1 said:

I have these sandals from last year. They are the "Imanal" style. I LOVE them and get a ton of compliments on them. I bought 2 pairs at Macys last year-black/gold and the steel and a pair of gold from Dillards (perhaps even 2 summers ago). They are gorgeous and well made.

I'm disappointed in the T.S. price though. I paid $59.99 on sale at Macys last year and about $64.99 at Dillards. HSN could have done better with the price, but they are free ship. If you are on the fence, they fit true to size and are stunning!

This is not a "new" style for Vince Camuto, but they are a style that will be "in" forever.

That's because "free shipping" isn't free

Valued Contributor

I didn't buy anything from him this year {yet}, but I bought the TSV last year when it was a wedge and had jewels on it. Pink Gold. Beyond gorgeous and the genius thing is that the heels had zippers and a bit of stretch for those of us afflicted with canckles.

I wore them all summer and got TONS of compliments on them.