Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS Tonight on HSN

image.jpg

$79.95 presale. Found them on the VC page at HSN.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I like this style, in the whiskey color, but 3" heel is too tall for me to wear due to back issues. Darn it.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

They're really cute in the red!!

Trusted Contributor

@MaggieMack

Our Hayzee VC boots are 3 3/4" back heel.  The TS is 3 1/2".  The Hayzee's are too tall for me to wear 6-8 hours.  Killers on my feet!  I would like the red TS but may not work out for me!  How are your Hayzee's working out for you?

Respected Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@MaggieMack

Our Hayzee VC boots are 3 3/4" back heel.  The TS is 3 1/2".  The Hayzee's are too tall for me to wear 6-8 hours.  Killers on my feet!  I would like the red TS but may not work out for me!  How are your Hayzee's working out for you?

Me too!  I'm trying to get real about my back issues. I can't wear them anymore either. The red is soooo tempting, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@MaggieMack

@Dawnie, I really like these shoes. And I have no physical problems so the heel height would be fine. But . . . I really don't need them so will pass. The red is def cute!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

if the shoe shown are the TS, then i am totally safe......too high, too much coverage, and i am not a "cone heel" type of person.

i am generally a big fan of vince camuto shoes, but these are an easy pass for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

OK, I watched the video of these shoes and wasn't impressed. They looked too big on the vendor and the top of the shoe is much bigger than that vendor's ankle so I will bet those shoes are going to be rubbing her ankles when she's walking.

Also the shootie toe opening is too big and straight across. The shoe height looks ok but I don't think there's any padding in the shoe's forefoot at all.

These shoes will likely be ending up at TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Winners eventually as I notice HSN Vince Camuto shoes end up there (along with a lot of QVC sold shoe brands too).

Respected Contributor

Very cute.  I like them.  I can't wear that high of a heel any longer. Sigh

I like most things I see from camuto.

Esteemed Contributor

These would really be outside my fashion comfort zone.  I found myself tempted, but, realistically would not wear them.  Thought they might be hot and just having my toes sticking out seemed strange.  Guess I'm not a "shootie" gal.

A few years back, I gave away about 15 pairs of sky high heels that were in the wings of my closet.   One was an expensive pair of bright orange Carlos Santana sandals with 4 inch heels.  I saw myself dancing in them, but the reality was I could hardly walkWoman LOL 

I finally admitted to myself those days were gone...sigh.