Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto TS Tonight on HSN

I don't know if anyone caught the sneak peek last night, but Suzanne was wearing them when she was on with Giuliana yesterday evening.  She showed them and said they were coming up at midnight tonight.

They were super cute, peep toe, slingbacks. They are similar in style to other shoes the line has done and that I own.  The ones Suzanne was wearing were black with gold studs. They are very closed on the foot.   I was doing something when I heard her say she was wearing them and saw the camera pan down so my look was quick but I believe they had a cone heel on them, not positive though. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS Tonight on HSN

I thought it was Andrew Lessman Essential 1 Multi-vitamin. One of the host said you could get a preview of it tonight at 8:00 PM.

Honored Contributor

I got a quick peek at Suzanne last nite, too, and yes, they looked like they had a cone heel.  I wanted to get a closer look but I guess that will have to wait until tonite (or tomorrow morning).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a pair of sandal type/gladiator type V.C. shoes at nordies last week.  Even though the heel is 3 inches, they are super comfortable.

i hope it's a similar style.

kitty..did you notice how high the heel was? 

tia

i think mine were called evel or something like that. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for sharing!  Love Vince Camuto!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

I just bought a pair of sandal type/gladiator type V.C. shoes at nordies last week.  Even though the heel is 3 inches, they are super comfortable.

i hope it's a similar style.

kitty..did you notice how high the heel was? 

tia

i think mine were called evel or something like that. 

I know the heel wasn't super high but I couldn't tell if it was a cone or a stack.  I have 3 pair of VC shoes with the cone heel and they are super comfortable.

I have a pair I bought last year that look similar to the TS but mine are plain black where the TS had studs.   

ETA:  I went and checked out the shoes you got at Nordies.  Very much like that but as far as the heel, peep toe and slingback but solid leather on the foot.  Those are cute shoes. 

Contributor

I saw those shoes last night on Suzanne too. I am certain they had a cone heel.  I have 3 pair of VC shoes with the cone heel, recently picked up a pair at Nordstrom, and each pair is so comfortable.  I will be watching late tonight for sure!

Respected Contributor

Is this it?

Vince Camuto "Ekerd" Leather Cone Heel Sandal

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom no those aren't it. They didn't have the cutouts on the side like that and they have studs across the toe area. 

Respected Contributor

I looked back in the program guide looking for "hosts picks" but no shoes.  I will try and remember to look tonight.  Thanks.