Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS - March 31

disappointed that it is a tote......  i was hoping for a sandal!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are posted. Do you think this might be the TS: #470-583 Vince Camuto Capri 3p Set? Sorry, I can't post the photo until later. If someone can post it, that would be great. Thx

i love his scents and this looks like a nice set. i wear his BELLA a lot and always get compliments.

Vince Camuto Capri 3-piece Set

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are posted. Do you think this might be the TS: #470-583 Vince Camuto Capri 3p Set? Sorry, I can't post the photo until later. If someone can post it, that would be great. Thx

i love his scents and this looks like a nice set. i wear his BELLA a lot and always get compliments.

Vince Camuto Capri 3-piece Set

@sunshine45 - is the fragrance sold at Sephora or another B&M store? I won't buy fragrances unless I can 1st test them. This Capri sounds like a nice summer option. I love the color tone of that blue cosmetic bag. 

I will watch the VINCE launch show, but no purchases planned. I'm in a holding mode for new handbags until I can see that GILI foldover tote presented tmrw night. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

it looks like it is being sold at macys, ulta, belk, dillards.....maybe some other retailers also.

i am waiting for that GILI foldover tote also! i bought another dooney bitsy handbag to add to my collection over the weekend, so i am now looking for a larger tote. for those two reasons i am going to pass on the camuto TS.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 - thx, will look for it at Macy's.  I like the VINCE tote, but it's similar to others I own. Those that purchased the GILI foldover tote earlier post very favorable reviews. It's large so I really want to see it presented and I'm unsure about the Roma4, moreso about the hardware. No rush decisions!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the pic Chi.  I love the rose gold, pale gold and red.  I'm getting one.  It's probably between the rose gold and pale gold...can't decide as I like them both.  I down own much rose gold, but that shade is so pretty on the bag.  I do own his rose gold demi wedges from the last year or two, but I also own the pale gold demi wedges too from his line, LOL.

Decisions, decisions....

I'm glad it's a tote. I don't need anymore of his demi wedges-though I love them.   I wanted one of his totes last year, but I waited too long. The reviews were stellar!  It's a great value too. 

Smiley Happy

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thank you !!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

SHOW STOPPER
Vince Camuto "Rori" Pebbled Leather Crossbody
456-558
Vince Camuto "Rori" Pebbled Leather Crossbody

Love this in the pink/coral

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

I'm so glad it's a tote.  I wish it was an inch larger, but I'm still getting it and the matching wallet.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Me too.  I don't care for Saffiano leather at all either.  

This tote was done in regular leather and is clearanced out to nearly the same TS price however the only color left is a darker, fall/winter color and there is only 1 left.