Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS - March 31

New items are posted. Do you think this might be the TS: #470-583 Vince Camuto Capri 3p Set? Sorry, I can't post the photo until later. If someone can post it, that would be great. Thx

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like this is the new Demi wedge sandal: #457-888 "Ianelli" Jeweled Leather Demi wedge Sandal

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I'm in the minority, but I don't mind velcro on some shoes as long as they are stylish and not orthopedic looking.

That being said, I doubt VC's T.S. has velcro.  I have so many pairs of his jeweled demi wedges--3 or 4 styles--2 or 3 colors in each that I truly will not buy another pair unless they are super unique.  I can't wear all the pairs I have.  Many were purchased at $59 or so.  I have not seen his demi wedges on HSN less than $29 or $39--never $20.

I doubt it's the one pair that someone referenced an item # to.  They usually put the T.S. up at 9. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

New items are posted. Do you think this might be the TS: #470-583 Vince Camuto Capri 3p Set? Sorry, I can't post the photo until later. If someone can post it, that would be great. Thx

I doubt it is fragrance.  I, personally, do not think it's up yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked online.  I think the T.S. is the saffiano tote in quite a few colors--it's a nice tote!  I like the pale and rose gold.

Cute showshopper too:  I like the gold:

http://www.hsn.com/products/vince-camuto-eames-woven-leather-cone-heel-sandal/7927308?variant=792731...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My guess is that this is it:

There is also a matching wallet online!

http://www.hsn.com/products/vince-camuto-lenni-saffiano-leather-tote/7922082

Not sure...

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I just looked online.  I think the T.S. is the saffiano tote in quite a few colors--it's a nice tote!  I like the pale and rose gold.

Cute showshopper too:  I like the gold

@winamac1 - I think you are right! It looks nice. Good price $130, free s&h. I also like the Pale Gold but that Rose Gold is very pretty & different. 7 colors. These 3 are my favs

Vince Camuto "Lenni" Saffiano Leather Tote
456-530

Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto "Rori" Saffiano Leather Zip Wallet
456-557 $68, free s&h
Vince Camuto "Rori" Saffiano Leather Zip Wallet

Honored Contributor

Vince Camuto "Falon" Leather Satchel
456-561
Vince Camuto "Falon" Leather Satchel

Honored Contributor

SHOW STOPPER
Vince Camuto "Rori" Pebbled Leather Crossbody
456-558
Vince Camuto "Rori" Pebbled Leather Crossbody